cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet - List of Gaming Servers

wasdHi there, I'm sure most of you have seen the recent blog posts on the gaming servers we have been introducing. Rather than making a new post each time we add a new server, I've decided to make things easier and keep a list on here of the IP addresses of the servers and the games running on them. So far we have the following games:- Counter Strike : Source 212.159.6.233:27015 - 32 slots 212.159.6.233:27035 - 32 slots Team Fortress 2 212.159.6.241:27011 - 24 slots 212.159.6.241:27030 - 24 slots Enemy Territory : Quake Wars 212.159.6.249:27733 212.159.6.249:27735 Insurgency 212.159.6.245:27015 CounterStrike : 1.6 212.159.6.237:27035 - 20 slots 212.159.6.237:27015 - 20 slots I'll keep this blog updated with the new games and servers as we add them, so get this bookmarked! Happy Fraggin' Chris

0 Thanks
25 Comments
25 Comments
Loon
Grafter
As ETQW is now out as a full game do you plan to run servers? Rob
BattleRat
Grafter
are the ET:QW servers updated to version 1.2 yet? ..and what about a ranked server?
Fred1
Not applicable
Call of Duty 4 lads!! come on! :]
P_Fushie
Not applicable
I agree with Fred come on COD4
B_Hunt
Not applicable
it be awsome if u did sum servers for F.E.A.R. me and my Gf play it all the time Tongue
M_Hechle
Not applicable
Fred and Mr Fushie are right. COD4 guys.
Jules
Not applicable
I think u should make a server for Battlefield Bad Company & unreal Tournament 3 for ps3 as it has soooo much lag u cannot play it online. Im gald to see that u have a server for Enemy Territory: Quake Wars as that was really bad online. Can this be used for the ps3 verison??? But I don't think u should make one for COD4 as it is not slow or laggy at all. COD4 is my favourite game, add me if u like Jules69
R_Hills
Not applicable
Left 4 Dead please!
tOrc
Not applicable
How about supporting a multiplatform open source game like Tremulous? that way PC, Mac and Linux users can play. Blurb: Tremulous is a free, open source game that blends a team based FPS with elements of an RTS. Players can choose from 2 unique races, aliens and humans. Players on both teams are able to build working structures in-game like an RTS. These structures provide many functions, the most important being spawning. The designated builders must ensure there are spawn structures or other players will not be able to rejoin the game after death. Other structures provide automated base defense (to some degree), healing functions and much more... Player advancement is different depending on which team you are on. As a human, players are rewarded with credits for each alien kill. These credits may be used to purchase new weapons and upgrades from the "Armoury". The alien team advances quite differently. Upon killing a human foe, the alien is able to evolve into a new class. The more kills gained the more powerful the classes available. The overall objective behind Tremulous is to eliminate the opposing team. This is achieved by not only killing the opposing players but also removing their ability to respawn by destroying their spawn structures.
Dougie2
Not applicable
Well thanks for all these servers, but seeing as your internet is S**T, I can't game at all anyway because of the amount of choke I get. Oh and thanks for all your help trying to sort it out, you really were so very helpfull, NOT.
DRM45
Not applicable
hello all, new to PN just wondering if u have COD4 server for PC gamer, many thanks DRM45
Jack123
Not applicable
will you be doing a COD MW2 server? because that is why i bought this.
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Hi Jack, We've no plans to at the moment. In fact we could do with reviewing the situation with the gaming servers as they don't currently generate a great deal of traffic.
pcathomerepairs1
Not applicable
not much happening here chris can we get an update
pcathomerepairs1
Not applicable
could you fix the time issue as i posted the first one at 01:18 am not 12:18 am lol
Ben_Williamson
Not applicable
The reason why the servers dont get much traffic is because they aren't well advertised and don't have really good games like Call of Duty. Counter Strike 1.6 is cool game but you've got to remember that it is very old. If you improved the servers by adding a wider range of good, popular games and made more of a thing about them in the broadband package details then they might get more use. You might even get more customers who are looking for gaming oriented ISPs.
Ally_MacEachen
Not applicable
Hey, how about supporting world of warcraft? My latency and pings is shocking!! It is the most popular online game of all time
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Hi Ally, We do support World of Warcraft. AFAIK we can't run our own servers though as it's a proprietary platform isn't it? Our traffic management systems are built to give priority to WoW traffic as are the other games in the (not entirely up-to-date and not exhaustive) list here - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,444.0.html If we had a service-wide problem with WoW then I'd have expected to have seen a *lot* of complaints by now.
Jackster1
Not applicable
CoD4 would be sweet ;) Would like to pown all your ass's
PamWest
Grafter
we play WoW also, and latency really does suck, we tried the Plusnet gaming package and decided to come of it after noticing the latency figures are no different with the normal Plusnet packages (which gives more allowance then the game pkg), also why no TS for WoW players ?Huh
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Hi shandy tailor, We don't offer any team speak services for any games. I'm not sure from your post exactly what the issues is you're having but maybe some other WoW plays could enlighten you. Jojo Smiley
sid2
Not applicable
can some one plz help me???? the plus net team on the phone, and on the questions section sure aint been much help! i want an open NAT type on my ps3, i have had the port forward site given to me, which was helpfull, until i tried to make an open port on my thompson v8 something wireless router, it just wont allow me to do put my full ip address in the right section! all i want to do is play black ops without any hassle
bobpullen1
Not applicable
@sid, not sure why you're having difficulties creating the port forwarding rules, I've certainly managed in the past without any probs. Might be worth you upgrading the device to the latest firmware to see if that makes any difference - http://community.plus.net/library/hardware/how-to-upgradedowngrade-the-firmware-on-the-thomson-585v7/ Failing that, it might be an idea to see if you're able to put the PS3 into the DMZ?
sid2
Not applicable
mine is thompson tg585v8, i am running the ps3 on wireless, as my router is downstaires, and i aint got a clue wht the DMZ is???
Ashley_Malpas
Not applicable
@Bob Pullen Black Ops has major problems with any BT related service, check the PS Official Forums, Black Ops forums etc all with the same problem. DMZ mode does not work, forwarding ports doesn't work either. Its annoying really, I have the same problem, and neither Treyarch nor Plusnet accept its their fault.