cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breaking News - PlusNet win Best Consumer ISP at ISPA Awards

ISPA AwardWe've just learnt from our colleagues attending the festivities down in London that PlusNet has won this year's Best Consumer ISP at the ISPA awards. Receiving the award on behalf of PlusNet Neil Armstrong's acceptance speech was short and to the point:

"We're back."

The ISPA awards are probably THE premier awards in the UK ISP industry and "are unique as they are awarded to people and organisations in the industry by their peers and reflect the broad nature of the service provider sector."

PlusNet are honoured to receive the Best Consumer ISP award for 2008 and this underscores the hard work that has gone on behind the scenes in recent times and comes less than 10 days after winning Best Broadband provider in the UK. And just so you know we won't be resting on our laurels, there's plenty more hard work to come. Here's Neil A posing for the official award shots: and two very happy Directors:

0 Thanks
25 Comments
25 Comments
zubel
Community Veteran
Congratulations! Much hard work has paid off Smiley
JW
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
It feels good to be back on top again. It's certainly been a hard slog getting back to this point, and as Dave says there's more to come.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Well done to everyone Smiley
LiamM
Grafter
Brilliant! Well done.
neil
Not applicable
What a year for PlusNet. I'm very proud of what our team has achieved.(not for the first time in the last few weeks...) Congratulations you guys - Beers are on me next week. One final commitment to our customers - we are going to get even better. Thanks Neil
dhookham
Grafter
IKEA sale starts 19th April - 21% off all cupboards Tongue
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter
Well done guys... You have certainly turned a major corner over the past 6 months.
bobpullen1
Not applicable
w00t!!
brad1
Not applicable
Oh yes Cheesy
slockley
This is great news and its great to be part of the success.
pbower
I second Neil's comment, we are going to get better, what a great platform to build upon. Good Work everyone!
nadger11
Not applicable
Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!
carol
What an excellent confirmation of the journey Plusnet has been on. All business go through the dark, not many get back to light, what a great team effort and I am confident there is more to come in a very bright future. Proud to be part of such a great community
Neil_A1
Not applicable
Yaaaay! Slightly sore head this morning 🙂
LiamM
Grafter
Do i take it the "neil" above is Mr Laycock then? 🙂
pcoventry
Grafter
Yeeehaaa! Smiley
dave
Plusnet Help Team
Yep, you guess correctly Liam.
rmerewood
Dabbler
Excellent news! So, same time next year? Smiley
LiamM
Grafter
Great snaps 🙂
sheedatali1
Not applicable
This is great news, Plusnet has come long way. Keep it up guys.
Neil_A1
Not applicable
And the trophy is now in the cabinet in the Customer Support Centre 😄
Dave_Kay
Not applicable
sort your DNS record updates out - I have spent more than a week getting the DNS MX records that I have set in the member center to be applied Best ISP - I don't think so still wating for them to be applied after 9 days
Not applicable
[...] recently won this & this. We are all genuinely proud of this recognition as it shows the hard work, everyone at [...]
Not applicable
[...] the ISP of choice for discerning Internet access customers. Well, so far in 2008 we’ve been named Best Consumer ISP, picked up 9 out of 11 uSwitch broadband awards and as an employer, have been awarded a coveted one [...]
Not applicable
[...] and to try to resolve all issues first time and remove the requirement for anyone to call back ( ISPA and USwitch are good indicators that we are not bad at this ).  We consistently review calls and [...]