cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Computer Shopper awards PlusNet "Best Broadband Supplier"

Award Logo We're thrilled to announce that Computer Shopper has awarded us their "Best Broadband Provider" award, which is testament to the improvements that we have been making, especially with our continued recruitment drive within the Customer Support Centre. One of our aims for 2007 was to get back into the habit of winning awards and we're jubilant that this is proving to be the case. Especially as this is the one of the largest computer magazines available in high street stores in the UK. You can read all about it in the latest issue of Computer Shopper, which also includes an advert about Broadband Your Way Pro. We'll try and supply some further details once we've got our own copy of the magazine!

0 Thanks
13 Comments
13 Comments
rahewitt
Grafter
Congratulations, I'm sure you've worked hard for this!
MikeWhitehead1
Not applicable
Congrats, wonder if there's another award or two left to get before the end of the year Wink
James1
Not applicable
PCPro would go down very nicely!
MikeWhitehead1
Not applicable
I've already done the PCPro survey, I never knew about it until I found a link for it though, so many may not fill it in.
Lucy
Grafter
So well deserved! Congratulations!
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Congratulations! The hard work is paying off.
Strat
Community Veteran
Congratulations guys Just reading it now: PlusNet 86% Sky 79% BT Broadband 79% Virgin 78% Tiscali 76% Back up there where you belong.
Strat
Community Veteran
Quote " PlusNet the clear winner of our first Best Broadband Provider award"
thehatman
Grafter
What is that percent a measure of?
Neil_A1
Not applicable
I think it was related to "would you recommend your current provider?" and 86% of Computer Shopper readers who are PlusNet customers said that they would.
paulby1
Not applicable
Congratulations guys! Would be nice to put names to the faces in the picture though!
Neil_A1
Not applicable
On the left is David Ludlow, Editor of Computer Shopper and on the right is me 🙂
Trackback_-_Che
Not applicable
,..] community.plus.net is one another interesting source on this topic,..]