Did you mean: 

Update please?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,605

Re: Update please?

Sorry to hear this Keith.

I've chased it up for you now, but to set expectations it's unlikely to happen tonight.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Keith2
Dabbler

It's a good job I now have really low expectations of Plusnet as 48 hours later still no contact...................

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 222

Hi Keith2, I need to chase this up with some colleagues. Please bear with me and I'll come back to you about this within the next couple of hours. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 222

Just a quick update to say that I'm chasing this up now, it's likely that you might not receive a PM until tomorrow. It may be more effective if you can PM me with a contact number that I can pass on just to cut out the extra step of a manager sending you a PM. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Keith2
Dabbler

As I have said, it is a really good job I have low expectations.....No contact despite me sending a PM with my details.

However, I seem to now be a Plusnet customer at least for a home phone. The router can connect (turns blue), but no access to anything other than the Plusnet website. 

Is anyone going to flick a switch?

Keith2
Dabbler

So.....finally have home phone and broadband. Even an activation email for BT Sport App - but not the offer that was agreed and confirmed as per support ticket  #183821376

Still no phone call........

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Hi @Keith2,

The Sport App offer you signed up to has been applied to your account. You might have received an email advising the standard cost but this is because it's discounted down to the pricing that's agreed. You can see confirmation of this here and here.

The router also appears to have finally made the connection yesterday. 

Keith2
Dabbler

Thank you