Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reward card email...

FIXED
dk2402

No reward card email...

Hello,

I switched to Plusnet on 17th April 2020 and was expecting an email for a Reward Card within 10 working days, but it hasn't arrived.

Thanks.

32 REPLIES 32
fizzyj
Grafter
Fixes: 6

Re: No reward card email...

Fix

Hi there the reward card will be sent with in 60 days of activation of your account.

Should you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us.-Faisal

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faisal J
 Plusnet Help Team
jack2003

I switched to plusnet broadband via moneysupermarket.com didn't get reward card email. Been bounced from plusnet to moneysupermarket and back each saying it is upto to other to fix. Started switching 26th April went live 12th May what is the fix😫😫😫😫😫
dk2402

Plusnet told me they don't send this email out until 60 days into your contract.

11JAB

I'm confused- the reward card will come 60 days after account activation? It says on the plusnet website that an email with a link to claim the reward will be sent within 10 days, and the link will expire after 2 months. I've been waiting for the email since I joined plusnet on 04/05/20 but nothing has arrived in my inbox or junk folder. I emailed plusnet@purecard.com and they say my file hasn't been sent over. Please can a staff member help me with this- I first posted about this on Friday and no one has replied yet.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi there @11JAB, I can see my colleague has addressed your cashback on the ticket here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
dk2402

It is now 66 days since I joined Plusnet and I have still not received any reward card email.

Please advise.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting in touch @dk2404

I'm sorry you've not received your reward. I've raised this off to the relevant team and I'll let you know as soon as I've a response

Thanks 

Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
lizlco

I am also awaiting my reward card, I have received no activation email at all. My fibre broadband went live on 3/6/2020. I have emailed plusnet@purecard.com and had a reply from Ramzan who told me he cannot find me on the system with the username and address I supplied. Can someone look into this please?

Greg86

Hi abails0105, I recently switched my broadband to plusnet (activation date was 22/06/2020) and I have still not received the email in regards to my plusnet reward of £75 for switching. Could I please get it as soon as possible as I am currently going through severe hardship as a result of losing my job due to coronavirus. 

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @lizclo, thanks for getting in touch

Apologies for the issues you've had with your cashback. It looks like an email was sent to you, however as you've advised you've not received the reward I've gone ahead and filled in the details from our side. Please allow up to 30 days for this to arrive through the post. 

Hi @Greg86, thanks for getting in touch. It looks like you've since been in touch via Twitter and redeemed the reward. 

Let us know if you need anything else 

Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
20Reenie20

Sorry to jump in on this thread, but I don't know how else to post. I activated my card and then tried to use in in Aldi. Very embarrassing. It failed to work. Luckily I had my bankcard. Are there shops in which it doesn't work? Does it only work with the pin, not just holding it over the card reader? What?

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

If your card has this symbol Contactless then it is contactless,

@20Reenie20  I believe the reward card is supplied by Purecard, their FAQ, from which I extracted the quote above, can be found here https://www.purecard.com/help/faq#

Only their reloadable cards appear to be contactless. I'm not sure whether the PlusNet one is reloadable

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MrMagoo1

Same issue here.  And to make it worse I am being actively ignored on twitter (I've always been polite).

Been a customer since start of June.

20Reenie20

Thank you MisterW,

I noticed that my card doesn't have that contactless symbol. The next time I'm out doing essential shopping I will use the card plus pin number.