This guide shows you how to use the Microsoft Entourage rules and how to deal with messages tagged as spam by the Plusnet spam filter. Note: The information below only applies if you are still receiving messages which Plusnet mark as [-SPAM-] into your Inbox. You can check if this is the case by looking at the 'Spam' tab in Manage My Mail. 1. Click Tools, Click Rules.
2. Click New. (This rule is set up for POP3 usage, click the Mail (IMAP) tab below this line first if you wish to set up the rule for IMAP.)
3. In the If box type in [-SPAM-]. This is the subject tag that Plusnet uses to identify suspected junk/spam emails.
4. Under the Then section, add the Action 'move message' and select Choose folder... from the first drop down menu.
5. Next, click New Folder.
6. Name the new folder SPAM. Click Create.
7. Highlight the new SPAM folder and click Choose.
8. Close the Edit Rule window by clicking OK.
9. Your basic spam filtering is now enabled. Unwanted emails may still be delivered to your Inbox as no anti-spam system is 100% successful. You can create additional rules to deal with any unwanted emails that still get through.