Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my £70 Cashback

brendajorsler
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Where is my £70 Cashback

I signed up to plusnet in November or December and paid my years phone line rental charge, hub charge and 1st months broadband and arranged for my service to begin 16th January.  I was told that I would receive an e-voucher for around £45 or £50 to spend at Amazon.  I have now been told that I did not sign up by telephone but signed up online and do not qualify for a voucher.  I definitely did sign up on the phone as I gave my bank details to make the payment.  I am not happy about this.
brendajorsler
Rising Star

I signed up to plusnet in November or December and paid my years phone line rental charge, hub charge and 1st months broadband and arranged for my service to begin 16th January.  I was told that I would receive an e-voucher for around £45 or £50 to spend at Amazon.  I have now been told that I did not sign up by telephone but signed up online and do not qualify for a voucher.  I definitely did sign up on the phone as I gave my bank details to make the payment.  I am not happy about this.
uddinp

Hi,
Signed up to the £50 plusnet cash back cheque offer on the Plusnet site clicked on the claim cashback link still no sign of a cheque. Can you check when I will be getting this please.
ramissin
Grafter

Quote from: uddinp
Hi,
Signed up to the £50 plusnet cash back cheque offer on the Plusnet site clicked on the claim cashback link still no sign of a cheque. Can you check when I will be getting this please.

I just signed up for my mum today, strange how all the information for cash-back disappears once you sign up with PN, nothing in the welcome emails, meaning I just spent an hour tracking down where the hell I stand with this offer.
i *think* this is the current status of cashback....
« Reply #3 on 13/04/2015, 11:25 »
Morning Everyone.
Just an update on our Cashback offers and the process to redeem it. I appreciate some customers have experienced a delay receiving the cheque/voucher and this could be for a variety of reasons.
New Customer Signup:
•  Signed up online/phone – Email within 10 working days of broadband activating.
•  Once redeemed, cheque/email containing voucher code received within 30days.
Existing Customer Re-contract:
•  Re-contracted for Cash after 28.01.15 – Automatically received within 60 days.
•  Re-contracted for the voucher offer, - Email sent within 10 days of the new contract activating. Follow the directions on the email and you will receive within 30days.
Any redemption emails are only valid for 90 days. Should you not claim the Cashback in that time, the cash/voucher cannot be processed.
Any retention Cashback offered before 28.01.15 needs to be claimed via email.
If you have still not received the email/cheque/voucher and that time frame has passed, please contact us so that we can chase this with our Marketing Team and supplier to get this to you a.s.a.p.
A small portion of new and existing customers have experienced complications receiving the Cashback and I can assure you that we are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.
Any questions regarding the Amazon voucher code you have received– Please contact www.amazon.co.uk
If you signed up through a third party (e.g: Utility Warehouse) and the Cashback code has not been applied – this needs to be taken up by the third party as no request for Cashback/voucher will have been received by Plusnet.
Thanks for your patience and co-operation guys.

taken from this thread....

http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,112065.0.html

Not really happy with this at all , seems a lot of people haven't received anything and are threatening legal action, I wish I'd read this forum before convincing my mum that switching to PN was a good idea, time will tell, see what happens.
brendajorsler
Rising Star

Well done Plusnet.
I received my email confirming my e-voucher today and told that \i would receive the voucher in 7-10 days.
Rebel48

Nor me I have heard nothing , they are very quick to point out their rules but do not comply themselves disgusting, really browned off with this and my speeds is a damned disgrace as I also require for NHS contact 24/7 for emergencies.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi everyone,
@mummy Glad to hear you've received the email confirming the e-voucher, hopefully you won't be waiting much longer.
@uddinp I'm sorry to hear you haven't received this yet, it was expected at the beginning of this month. I can see you've been in touch with us over the phone and we're chasing this up already, but I'll make a note of your account and try to get some updates towards the start of next week.
@ramissin You should receive an email up to 10 days after the first service on your account goes active, with a link to a form to claim your cashback. Once you have clicked the link and filled out the form to claim your cashback, the cheque will be processed and you should receive this within 30 days from filling out the form.
@Rebel48 I've looked in to your cashback and it appears the email we sent on 19/03/15, was opened on 21/03/15, but does appear to have been claimed yet. Please can you check back on this email and click the link which should take you to the form to claim your cashback
Thanks.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Alldownhill

So many Cashback woes. There must be a lot of us in the same boat and scanning the many forum posts on this community website doesn't make good reading.
Something must have gone very wrong. This is a shame because attracting new customers like myself is one thing but the inevitable outcome of a failure to deliver will be unhappy new customers who
wont have a good word to say whenever talk about broadband/phone providers crops up. And as for recommending the service to others; well, I'd be embarrassed to.
We signed up directly with Plusnet at the end of December 2014 and had confirmed at the time that we would receive £50 cashback cheque. We went live in Jan 15 and asked on 9th Feb 2015 about the email that would initiate it. Thus began a string of communications which got me nowhere until 4th March when the email finally arrived. Eureka - and I replied immediately.
Then I waited the 30 days for the cheque to arrive. But nothing came. Further contact with Plusnet and apparently it was dispatched mid march but I should wait until after Easter in case the post was slow.
I'm still waiting. And in the meantime I entertain my friends with every bit of the saga with all  the latest  "not news".
ramissin
Grafter

I note that although the envelope says Plusnet it's actually from a firm called Intuitive Group and the cheque is from Iorchestrate Global Solutions........so looks like a  3rd  party has been handling this 'cash back' promotion for Plusnet and cocked it up ! What should have been a good experience for customers and a 'brownie point for Plusnet turned into a big complaint generator, why not just take the £50 off the price!? Simples
K3lly

It's now been over 30 days since I clicked on the cashback email and I still haven't received anything.  Can somebody chase this up for me please?
skimarqueshc
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Wrong thread, sorry
Alldownhill

Ramissin, Thank you for your post reply above. It suggests that at least one customer has received their cashback cheque so the scheme is not a total failure!
What I don't understand is why the cashback deal is still being highlighted for new sign ups on the PN site.
Surely it could be suspended until the backlog of customers with very longstanding issues (I think there are many of us) have been processed through to completion.
If the system can't cope with looking after current new account holders - why compound things by adding more cashback claimants into the mess?
The Marketing department seems to be a sticking point here. In my case things always seem to need passing to 'marketing' and the trail goes cold.
Maybe if marketing took a day off and helped by working within the customer service department the extra push (and appreciation of the situation if not already apparent) could get things back on track.
In the meanwhile I remain here and squirm whenever the plusnet ad comes on my tv!
JOHNQUINN1967

I am still waiting for my £50 Cash back.  Plusnet cut me off the telephone when I inquired about it.
I will be lodging a small claims action to recover this amount.
John Quinn
user888

I should have received the e-mail about my 50 pounds cashback by 23rd March, but I still haven't.
I have sent several messages to support, but they always just say they will contact some other department, or we are hoping for an update soon, etc. One time they closed the question, claiming wrongly that I had already received the cheque.
Please would someone deal with this and not just fob me off again. (To Plusnet staff: see questions 102298166, 101734181, and 101516061.)
Tench
Grafter

I received my cashback the day after lodging a complaint (slightly embarrassing, it was already in the post). While arriving later than expected, the date on the cheque suggest this is purely a backlog issue.