I snoozed, I lost! (sad face)
dick:quote
thedyes0
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Where is my £70 Cashback

Quote from: Chris
@thedyes0
The offer code on your account isn't a cashback one, most likely due to signing up over the phone as the cashback deals were online only at that point.

Able to PM me with what offer exists? I had to sign up on the phone because your website was rejecting my payment... Sad
newcustomer

Quote from: Matthew
Hi there.
I've sent a e-mail off to our marketing team to get this chased up for you.
Once I know more I'll be in touch

I am also a new customer order made 6 may 2015 and went live 26 May.  seamless process was very smooth  :).  However, I have not received my cashback email still despite contacting support to chase and being told been passed to marketing team sfter waiting 30 minutes to speak to someone (despite message saying 15mins waiting time). 
quote from"the legal bit"
Unlimited Broadband from £2.50 per month for the first 12 months then £9.99 a month when you take line rental – 12 month contract. Comes with a £100 cashback cheque, available until 19th May 2015.
• Available to new Plusnet customers signing up from (http://www.plus.net/deals/unlimited/weekends/1516affcash2)plus.net/deals/unlimited/weekends/1516affcash2 between 6th May 2015 and 19th May 2015.

I signed up directly from your website and am eligible for the £100 cashback.  In the strongest possible  language I request that you honour the contract and arrange the cash back to be in my account before the end of the month.
I cant understand how this kind of practice in large companies is acceptable.  If plusnet offers a switching incentive it must always be honoured.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi newcustomer, Welcome to the forums  Smiley
I apologise for any confusion and I will be passing on some feedback to the people you spoke to when chasing up your cashback over the phone.
The particular cashback offer you signed up on didn't actually require you to do any receiving and then filling out a redemption email/form. You should receive your cheque for £100 within 60 days of the services going active.
If you've still not received this by 26/07/15, by all means please get back to us so we can chase this up for you, however as it currently stands you have nothing to worry about as it's still within it's lead time at the moment.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
towers8

I guess I might as well add my voice to the chorus here ......
23/04/15 - B/B activated
28/04/15 - confirmation recieved from James Mahon that I was entitled to cash back and he really did hope that I "enjoy your cashback on us!"
15/05/15 - Question opened on my account because cash back link comes up with an error message.
-ditto-        New question opened to escalate old question to "cashback team"
12/06/15 - Another question opened because of non resolution of the previous questions on the cash back issue.
I just hope the final resolution won't be ....... "Your time limit for your cash back claim has expired!" ....  Angry
thedyes0
Rising Star

Quote from: thedyes0
@thedyes0
The offer code on your account isn't a cashback one, most likely due to signing up over the phone as the cashback deals were online only at that point.

Able to PM me with what offer exists? I had to sign up on the phone because your website was rejecting my payment... Sad

^ Never got a PM or answer.
sspen63
Dabbler

Can someone check if I qualify for the offer? I signed up online and was told via live chat that I would qualify for the cashback offer at the time.
smudge2006

i've been waiting since March for my Cashback ... all it seems is to be getting passed on from pillar to post ... A formal complaint went last week ... Not good enough plusnet
BootneckSam

Delighted with my cashback payment. I researched Plusnet in May (was with BT) and found there were three days left of a £100 cashback promo. Applied immediately and hey presto! within a month a cheque for £100 lands in my postbox. No applications forms or chasing it up. Well done, Plusnet. Now, if you could wave another magic wand and eliminate the long queues every time I ring the customer service line, I'll really be convinced your claims of being top for customer service.
towers8

Quote from: towers8
I guess I might as well add my voice to the chorus here ......
23/04/15 - B/B activated
28/04/15 - confirmation recieved from James Mahon that I was entitled to cash back and he really did hope that I "enjoy your cashback on us!"
15/05/15 - Question opened on my account because cash back link comes up with an error message.
-ditto-        New question opened to escalate old question to "cashback team"
12/06/15 - Another question opened because of non resolution of the previous questions on the cash back issue.
I just hope the final resolution won't be ....... "Your time limit for your cash back claim has expired!" ....  Angry

Hey guys! - I got my £50 check from James in the mail today - Yipee! - Thanks Plusnet! ....  Smiley
thedyes0
Rising Star

@thedyes0

I still, firstly want to know what offer is on my account at the moment and secondly I should still be able to get the online cashback deal because I did try and sign up on the internet and there were problems, even on the phone they had problems at first but eventually it accepted payment.
They didn't know why the servers were rejecting payment from one of my cards.