cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ThinkBroadband Customer Service Awards 2009

ThinkBroadband Customer Service awards 2009 - Highly commended ThinkBroadband have released the results of their annual Customer Service awards, and we're very happy to be up there in the top three large providers - beating Talk Talk, Sky and Virgin again. Once more we take our hats off to O2/Be, however now we're selling broadband with up to 20Mb speeds we're really starting to chase the top spot. This is an excellent endorsement for our Customer Support centre - we're now more determined than ever to take that first place back. Thanks for all your votes, with your help we'll be back there next year.

ThinkBroadband have released the results of their annual Customer
Service awards, and we're very happy to be up there in the top three of 

the large providers beating Talk Talk, Sky and Virgin again

Once again we take our hats off to O2/Be, however now we're selling
broadband with up to 20Mb speeds we're really starting to chase the top 

spot. This is an excellent endorsement for our Customer Support centre
but we're more determined than ever now to take that top spot back.

Thanks for all your votes, with your help we'll be back there next year.
0 Thanks
9 Comments
9 Comments
axisofevil1
Not applicable
[img]http://www.moiety.plus.com/gallery/image001.png[/img]
steve741
Not applicable
Congratulations and all the best for 2010!! Lets knock the cowboys down
Robskiwarrior
Grafter
Wow congratulations :D Is there any customer support left for me? Smiley http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,82210.0.html hinty hinty hug hug kiss kiss Wink Cheesy
julesandtash
Grafter
Thats the kind of reason why I moved from Sky to Plusnet - keep up the good work.
dwpowell1
Not applicable
It is amazing how you achieved this when you can not resolve a fault of your own doing! This fault is now 2 months old and still nowhere being resolved, being passed from pillar to post and nobody contacting me. I have paid for a service that I can not use since 4 Nov 09. Even the BT Engineer stated it is PlusNet's problem. I am sorry to burst your bubble but your customer service is not providing a quality service.
Chris
Legend
@Robskiwarrior I see Keith has called you about your fault, hopefully we'll be able to get things moving now. @dwpowell Sorry to hear about your problems, I'll go and reply to your forum post shortly.
jestan
Not applicable
congratulations - thats why we moved from tiscali !!
Chris27
Not applicable
Don't bother taking your hats off to O2, they are very poor once you get outside their cabled network.
martin5
Not applicable
I was with tiscali/Talktalk and moved to plusnet,although it would cost me more,because of the great price.I got even better great service ! I have been informed of everything that was going to happen and the change over was seamless.I LOVE PLUSNET and if I was a girlie I would have your babies thankyou and keep up your good work