cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The future is bright isn't it?

The BBC are reporting major issues affecting users of the Orange broadband service, formerly Wanadoo.

The broadband service run by mobile firm Orange is experiencing a "major" national outage. Several users have complained that they have been unable to use their connection since Monday afternoon. The company said the fault on the service, formerly known as Wanadoo, was due to a "third party network failure affecting large parts of country". Orange said they were working to fix the problem but there is no indication when a normal service will resume.

You can read more here.  Looks like the future is not as bright for Orange users as it could be right now.  Is their unsustainable 'free' broadband beginning to crumble?

0 Thanks
1 Comment
1 Comment
csogilvie1
Not applicable
The bit I thought was quite good:
The latest broadband service status report on the Orange website said the service was "up and running at the moment," but the report was dated August 2006.
If this had been PlusNet then I'm sure AG would have been running to at least 30 pages about the lack of status updates :P (I noticed that they now do actually mention it on the status page)