cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn more money with PlusNet: Return of the Referrals Bounty

We’re delighted to announce that following a recent disappearance, the referrals bounty scheme is back, even bigger and better than ever before, allowing you to earn even more money with PlusNet! For any customer that you refer, you will now receive the following bounty payment 90 days after the account has been activated:

• Broadband Your Way Option 1: £5
  • Broadband Your Way Option 2: £30
  • Broadband Your Way Option 3: £30
  • Broadband Your Way Option 4: £30
  • Broadband Your Way Pro: £30
  • Teleworker Premier/PAYG: £30
  • Small Business Premier/PAYG: £30
  • Business Premier: £30
  • Home Phone Anytime Plus: £15
We would much prefer to pay you for referrals directly into your bank account. Therefore to ensure automated and timely payment, please ensure that you have bank details on your account. We cannot do an automated referral bounty payment to a credit or debit card. So what are you waiting for? Getting referring and reap the rewards!

0 Thanks
3 Comments
3 Comments
Mrs_Leeson
Not applicable
I have been a customer nearly a year now and my neighbour Mr B Glades recommended me to you as he has been a long serving customer,but he has not received any monies at all for his recommendation,i have rang you on several occasions but you still have not rewarded him. could you please look into it for me his user name is jaynbee
Kelly
Hero
I'll make sure someone looks at that tomorrow (later today I really mean! Cheesy )
Chris
Legend
I can see one of my colleagues replied to the ticket you raised last night, if you follow the instructions in there we can make sure that your neighbour receives their referral credits.