Here at Plusnet, we’re always looking for ways to be better for our customers....and we've got good news. We’re offering you the chance to save on your mobile monthly plan price by referring your nearest and dearest to Plusnet Mobile. This is available to all Plusnet Mobile customers from the 20th September until the end of October.
Each time one of your friends’ signs up to Plusnet Mobile, you’ll save 10% on your mobile monthly plan price for 12 months. Plus, they’ll receive 5% off their new mobile plan price for 12 months when they join. Good right?
If you’re interested in referring someone to join our great Mobile service, you’ll have to follow the below steps:
1) If you’ve got a mate in mind, give them a ring or show them this post. 2) They can take advantage of the offer by calling us on 0800 328 4677 and quoting your mobile number and name. That’s how we know who referred them. 3) Almost there. Now all they need to do is pick out their plan, and you can both sit back and enjoy your savings.
Now for the legal bit…
Plusnet Mobile Referral Scheme terms and conditions
1. For any new Plusnet mobile customer that signs-up to Plusnet mobile on your recommendation by calling Plusnet between 20th September 2017 and 31st October 2017 (what we call a ‘referred user’), you will receive a 10% deduction to your mobile plan price (what we call a ‘referrer discount’) for 12 months in accordance with these terms and conditions. Each referred user, shall receive a 5% deduction to their mobile plan price (what we call a ‘referred user discount’) for 12 months in accordance with these terms and conditions. We call referrer and referred user discounts ‘referral discounts’.
2. To be eligible to receive a referral discount, the referrer and referred user must:-
2.1 Have an active Plusnet mobile SIM only account with us at the time the referral discount is processed;
2.2 Have paid in full for their Plusnet mobile service and any other services they take from us;
2.3 The referred user must have accurately provided us with the referrer’s name and Plusnet mobile number so we know the referrer has referred them and that they are a referred user when they sign-up.
3. You will only be entitled to receive referral discounts up to the maximum of your mobile plan price. Once you have reached the maximum referral discount, if any further new Plusnet mobile customers sign-up to Plusnet on your recommendation, you and the new Plusnet mobile customer shall not be entitled to receive a referral discount.
4. Where you have more than one SIM card linked to your Plusnet mobile account:-
4.1 The referrer discount will only be applied to the mobile plan price linked to the SIM and mobile number provided by the referred user on sign-up;
4.2 The referred user discount will only be applied to the mobile plan price linked to the SIM that the referred user chooses upon sign-up;
4.3 You may not at any time request that all or part of your referral discount is applied to another SIM.
5. Where a referred user signs-up to Plusnet mobile, the referrer will only be entitled to receive one 10% deduction to their mobile plan price, even where the referred user takes more than one SIM card.
6. Referral discounts will be applied as a deduction to the referrer and referred user’s mobile plan price. Any discount earnt by the referrer shall apply from the following month’s bill, and be applied for 12 months. The referred user discount shall be applied from the first bill following sign-up and will be applied for 12 months.
7. If your mobile plan price changes, you shall continue to receive the same percentage deduction to your mobile plan price, but the total value of the referral discount will be different due to the change in your mobile plan price.
8. If you upgrade or downgrade your SIM only plan, or move to a handset plan, any further referral discount will be lost and cannot be converted to a monetary value.
9. If you cancel your Plusnet mobile service and/or you decide to leave us, where you leave part way through a mobile billing month, and are charged a pro-rata mobile plan price, you will receive your applicable monthly referral discount on the pro-rata amount. Any further referral discount will be lost and cannot be converted to a monetary value.
10. Referral discounts are non-transferable between account holders.
11. By taking part in the Plusnet Mobile Referral Scheme, you accept and fully agree that we cannot be held liable for the referred user incorrectly detailing the referrer’s referral details when they sign-up. The referred user must nominate the referrer at the time of sign-up with us and via the normal sign-up process. We can’t take referral details retrospectively, after a sign-up has been completed, whether or not made by the referrer’s referral.
12. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a referral at our absolute discretion in line with our Terms and Conditions, including our Acceptable Use Policies, or in other circumstances where we reasonably suspect abusive or fraudulent activity has occurred. By taking part in the Plusnet Mobile Referral Scheme you understand that we continuously monitor your participation.
13. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions and to terminate the Plusnet Mobile Referral Scheme. Any such changes will normally be made via this page. It is your responsibility to remain informed as to any changes of the service via these pages and our normal channels of communication.
14. The Plusnet Mobile Referral Scheme is not open to any affiliates or resellers of any of Plusnet services or accounts provided by those affiliates or resellers.
16. If any provision in these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, such provision (or the part of it that is making it invalid, void or unenforceable) will be struck and not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
17. English law applies to our agreement and claims between us will be brought in the English courts (unless you’re a resident of Northern Ireland or Scotland when you may also bring proceedings in the appropriate local courts).
That’s all for now. Time for you to get referring.