cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order

Peter_1989

My order

Hi I ordered broadband about 3 weeks ago now I had my router and had an email saying broadband go live date was 2nd November, and nothing has happened apparently there was a problem with my phone line with bt has apparently sorted Monday but still no Internet, spoke to someone on line chat they said I would have the Internet by tonight and still nothing can you please tell me when it's going to be up and running as I've never had an issue like this before and considering leaving plusnet already as nothing seems to be getting done or no email or text telling me when It will be up and running.. I'm a student at university so having the Internet will help me, please can you sort this out or find the problem and fix it?
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 222

Re: My order

Hi Peter, I'm really sorry about the poor start to proceedings with us. I've just been reading through the notes on your account and can see that the services have been activated but a fault with the line is preventing them from working. 

I'm going to take ownership of getting updates on this to you and will add a reply to your account shortly. Here's a direct link to the open fault ticket https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=184267428 

Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 222

Re: My order

I've just checked for an update on the fault and it looks like it should now be resolved. Can you please let us know if there's still an issue?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team