cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quidco - Plusnet Cashback DECLINED (ADSL)

hitesh
Hooked

Quidco - Plusnet Cashback DECLINED (ADSL)

Hi,

I signed up to Plusnet using Quidco on  22 may 2016, but within days of receiving my confirmation letter in the post confirming my new account, my Quidco Cashback was declined by Plusnet.

I clicked on quidco link. Landing page has £50 offer without having put in  a voucher code or anything like that, no opportunity to reject the 50.00 cashback offer

I have read some Plusnet reviews -  some members have received both Quidco Cashback and Plusnet on site 50.00 Cashback 

Please let me know the details you require and investigate on my behalf.  

Many thanks.

Tags (2)
10 REPLIES 10
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Quidco - Plusnet Cashback DECLINED (ADSL)

I'm afraid that as per my colleagues post here: https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Quidco-Cashback-Declined-Whilst-Waiting-For-Service... the erroneous landing pages were only in place between the dates provided, so any signups outside of this period would only be eligible for our cashback.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
hitesh
Hooked

Hi,

Thanks for the information but what about me as I have signup between these two dates and there was no option to ignore £50 cashback.

For this deal, I  have move from sky terminating early contract and paid for 2 months charges and now I am not getting cashback on quidco plusnet.

I haven't done anything  wrong here. I have followed the Quidco link and sign up and haven't used any vouchar code. So technically, I should get cash back. How do I know that there was a wrong link first place so I could ignore.

Can you please raise this to relevant team.

Thanks for your help.

jfraser
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Amazing!  Here comes another challenger!

EXACTLY the same thing happened to me, also on the SAME DATE as you - 22 May 2016.

Please see my thread:

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Plusnet-Cashback-DECLINED-ADSL-Quidco/td-p/1338121

Plusnet's reps will tell you this mistake you're describing didn't actually happen to you.  They'll insist that the problem you're describing was a problem (which they have now corrected), but that this problem didn't actually affect you because it wasn't a problem until May 27.

Open a claim with Quidco for the rejected cashback.  Even if your Plusnet account isn't active yet, you can still open a claim ticket with Quidco (just add a dummy Plusnet account number during the process and include your Plusnet account name and as much detail as possible in the additional comments box).

Welcome aboard!  We're in this together.  Plusnet won't help, we can only go through the Quidco claim dispute process.

hitesh
Hooked

Thanks, I have already raised claim. My account is going to start today. Let's see.

hitesh
Hooked

Hi,

Sorry my date is 22/05/2016 and not between Friday 27/05/16 and Tuesday 31/05/16 as you mentioned. Will I get cashback?

jfraser
Rising Star

Great.

Keep us updated with Quidco's response.  You can add notes to your Quidco ticket once it has been opened, so include a link to your thread here in it so they can read Plusnet's responses.

cooldude50
Rising Star

Thought this comment re Quidco link to Plusnet might be of interest to you

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/plusnet-unlimited-adsl-home-broadband-no-phone-calls-upto-17mbps-4-2...

"Topcashback are now offering £111.20 cashback but when you click through, the £50 Plusnet cashback offer is not there. It is still there if you go via Quidco which would total £130 cashback and therefore beat Topcashback's offer"

hitesh
Hooked

My claimed raised plusnet from quidco also declined now. Can admin help?

jfraser
Rising Star

No, the admins on this board cannot help.

You need to start an official complaint through Plusnet by raising a ticket and demanding either the cashback, or a deadlock code.

You'll then need the deadlock code to file a complaint through CISAS.  It's the only way Plusnet will agree to a settlement.

In the end, I got more than I was entitled to because I went through CISAS.  Plusnet could've settled it sooner and for less money.  

cooldude50
Rising Star