DrayTek Vigor 2600 series - Changing Password
The following guide advises how to change the password for DrayTek Vigor 2600 series routers.
- Start your web browser and go to the address http://192.168.1.1/
- Login in with a username of admin and a blank password.
- Click on the Internet Access Setup option.
- Click on the PPPoE/PPPoA link.
- In the right hand pane under ISP Access Setup update the password field and click OK at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Online Status link under the System Management Menu.
- Click on the Dial PPPoA button on the right hand side of the screen towards the middle of the page.
You have now completed the change of password.Return to the Changing Passwords guide