cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Circular FAQ

My Circular FAQ

My Circular FAQ

1. Is there a limit to the number of mailing lists I can have?
You can have up to 10 lists, each containing a maximum of 100 contacts per list. This is more than enough for running your hobby group or keeping your friends updated.
2. Is there a limit to the number of mailing lists a single person can be subscribed to?
No. You can assign a member of your Contact Manager to as many of your mailing lists as you like. If you are using Script Access from your website, a subscriber may join several of your lists if you've more than one available.
3. Can I email a message to more than one of my lists at the same time?
Yes. After composing your mailing list message you can choose which of your lists it will be sent to, using a simple check-box system.
4. Will I receive a confirmation email when someone subscribes to my list?
Yes. My Circular will always tell you when any changes have been made to your mailing lists. Whenever a mailing list member has been added, you'll receive an email to your administration address to let you know. You can also use the hidden receipt feature when composing your email. This will send you a confirmation when the recipient has read your message.
5. Will I be able to see who has received a particular email?
Yes.
6. With people able to subscribe and unsubscribe at any time using Script Access, how will I know who has received my emails?
The History section of My Circular tells you this.
7. How do I send the same email more than once?
You can choose pre-prepared text for the body of your mail shots. Simply save this as a text or HTML file and copy this into your email, whenever you want to send it out.
8. What are my obligations to my list members?
When using Script Access you should clearly explain on your website what is expected of your list members.
You should make sure that a form is available on your website to allow any members who want to unsubscribe from your mailing list to do so. See the Script Access Guide to find out how to do this. Also make sure that you mail shot with consideration - don't become guilty of spamming!

0 Thanks
0 Comments