Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phome question

gordo
Grafter

Home Phome question

Hi
I have been with PN for the last 3 and a bit years for my BB and have no reason what so ever to want to change.  But I am considering switching my Phone over from BT to PN.    I notice the deal of £1.99 for 3 months if I take a 12 month Contract.  No problems with that. My question and concern is, I am in a private rented house; the landlords have intimated that may want to sell the house next year, which would be in my 12 month contract if I take that option.
I realise that I will have cessation charges for BB and don't want to add to that with Phone ones too. 
Could you clarify exactly what the charges will be should my situation changes and I have to move house. And is there any difference in paying month by month for the phone service (ie) would the cessation charges be the same.
Hope that is clear enough,  mud springs to mind  Grin
3 REPLIES 3
James
Grafter

Re: Home Phome question

Hiya,
I understand what you're saying.
If you did need to move house, and elected to take your home phone service with you, there wouldn't be any cancellation chyarges, although you would need to pay fpr the activation of any phone line (like with BT).  If you did just cancel it and not take it to your new address, you would need to buy out the remainder of your contract.
gordo
Grafter

What a fast reply,  impressed. thanks .
If the Phone is as good as the BB, then I would want to take the service with me as I have done twice now.
BT is really getting under my temper holding belt,  they cannot get my details correct on the website,  I opted for paperless billing, yet bills and communications go to my old house, and the new tennants kindly give these to my old neighbour.  I have spent countless and fruitless hours trying to get this changed. Also trying to find out when I started my contract with them,  everytime I get a call centre in  Outer Mongolia and they haven't a clue.  plus one or two other things the main one being  cost.
I make perhaps 4-5 calls a month yet my monthly cost always is over 30 squid.  I got a bundle on my mobile making my calls cheaper than BT
gordo
Grafter

Have just signed for the free evening/weekends on monthly contract