cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email and can't log into webmail.

always1more

No email and can't log into webmail.

Hello,
Had my account activated today but I've been trying for the last 2 hours to sort my email addy out. I've installed Windows Live Mail and Mozilla thunderbird, gone through the guides on both and have them same problem with both, I get a pop up saying my password is wrong and when I retype it in I still get the return saying it's the wrong password.
I can send email to my gmail account no probs but can't send any back to my plusnet.
Also on the https://webmail.plus.net/src/login.php page I cannot log in here either.
Please could somebody help me.
Cheers
Tim.
8 REPLIES 8
always1more

Re: No email and can't log into webmail.

Hmmm no help then  Shocked
Guess I'll have to create a gmail account or something because I have no BT email account now with moving over to Plusnet
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi Tim,
Sorry I didn't notice your post, let me take a look and see what I can do.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

Thanks for taking the time to speak to me this afternoon, as I said I'll take another look at your email tomorrow and make sure it's all working as it should then.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
always1more

Good morning Chris  Smiley
Thank you very much for the telephone call and sorting this out for me, super service, just tried the webmail and also mozilla thunderbird and now my email account is working 100%  Smiley
Thanks for the help Chris appreciated  Smiley
Tim.
Chris
Legend

No problem Tim, glad it's all working fine.
watts

Hi there,
I am posting on behalf of my customer, who I recently recommended to Plusnet, however we also cannot get the email or webmail to work. As per the previous person, it says password incorrect, even after changing it, re-creating mailboxes etc.
Thanks
Peter
Chris
Legend

I've just sent a test email to both the mailboxes on the account and tried logging in, they're working as they should now.
It's looking like the storage for the mailboxes isn't being created correctly, sending an email to them is rectifying this and allowing the mailboxes to be used.
We've got a problem raised for this internally (62258).
watts

All working, thanks for the help.