cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoomerang

kevanne7
Dabbler

Zoomerang

I  sent a ticket for a router i received a prompt reply telling me to ring  I am going deaf old age but i tried and tried not a very good phone service. I also was asked to fill in a survey but when i click on the link i am told the survey has been completed.  By  whom ???? Kev
10 REPLIES 10
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Zoomerang

If you would like to take order one of our routers, this would need to be done over the phone, unfortunately when you called it may of been busier than expected. You can check the current call wait times <a href="http://csc.plus.net">here</a>.
IUn regards to the survey, it has still not been completed, but I can see that you filled one in back in April. I'd suggest clearing your cookies from your browser, if your unsure how to do that then please look <a href="http://www.plus.net/support/software/browsers/cache.shtml">here</a> for a guide how to do this.
If there's anything else then please ask.
Chris
ReedRichards
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 25

I have very distant childhood memories of a pair of Australian TV puppets with the catchphrase "Woomerang, boomerang"  - but Zoomerang is a new one on me.
James
Grafter

It's the 3rd party we use for customer surveys.  It's part of the surveymonkey family.
kevanne7
Dabbler

Hello Chris Windows 7 ie9 Browser is already set like you  said still not working Kev
kevanne7
Dabbler

Hello Ordered my router your staff there say the survey problem is known to them and will be fixed Kev
James
Grafter

Not strictly correct as there is no known problem!
I do the vast majority of the survey bits and bobs - might be an idea to try the survey link on a different machine - I think (like Chris) that it's a caching issue on your machine.
kevanne7
Dabbler

Hello. I do not have another laptap but i hope my new router arrives shortly ,when {or if} i get it working i will try again and keep you posted. Thanks for your help Kevan
kevanne7
Dabbler

New router arrived glad to say even i found t very simple to set up, no change on the survey site it opens quickly to tell me i have completed it ?? I wonder who did ?? Kevan
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Kevan,
Glad you've got the new router up and running. In regards to the survey, it still shows that the survey hasn't been completed on our side. If you have cleared your cookies  and still no joy, I'd suggest trying on a friend's computer if possible, as this should let you complete it.
James
Grafter

We had 1912 filled in last week, so I'm confident our surveys are working Wink