Grafter

Re: Where is my £70 Cashback

Bump Undecided
dick:quote
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry, haven't been around much in the forums recently. It is a 30 day period from when the claim link was clicked unfortunately.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
makemdano
Grafter

My reply (no 21) on this post seems to have been overlooked. My question was, if signed up for the black friday deal  (as I did) why, when I followed the link in the email (on 6/1/15) did I not get an E-Voucher?  The mail also tells me -
"We’ll send your cheque to the address you provided when you signed up. Whilst we’ll make every effort to get your cashback to you as soon as we can, it could take up to 30 days for your cheque to arrive."
That's by tomorrow then and I'm not holding my breath!
I've gone back to the web pge which tells me  - 
"Your claim has already been redeemed and is currently being processed, so will arrive with you shortly".
whuch suggests the "processing" is not yet complete.
Any suggestions please?
mellows23

I am exactly the same as above. Been told that it should have been sent immediately afterwards as an e-voucher, but had previously been told 30 days. Is there no way the codes can be re-sent?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,
Sorry for the delays, I can see that Josh is following this up for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
makemdano
Grafter

Hi Chris,
Is your reply to my post, mellows23 or to both of us?  The link appears to relate only to Mellows23.
Also the terminology seems a little confusing. The Black Friday deal wasn't cashback, it was a store specific voucher. My post was also about this because even though I applied under the "Amazon voucher" offer the mail is telling me I'm getting cashback (and too late to be within 30 days). Should an Amazon "E-Voucher" not have been sent instead?
Thanks
Ian
Joshc
Grafter

Hey,
If it has gone through the marketing process It would be a amazon E-voucher  that should be sent to you!
makemdano
Grafter

Thanks Josh, sounds like its in the pipeline, any idea when I can expect it?
cheers
Ian
mellows23

I've had an update saying it'll be with me by the 16th
boacon
Grafter

The problem seems to be the fact that the marketing team consists of 3 people and they are totally out of their depth. I have been waiting since December and still waiting, every move seems to take 5-7 working days. I am counting down the days till I can return to BT. Cheaper is not always better.
picbits
Rising Star

It sounds to me that the problem has a lot to do with a third party who are organising the cashbacks on Plusnets behalf.
I can't start to imagine the amount of correspondence trying to chase missing or incorrect claims.
boacon
Grafter

With me it is that Plusnet have sent the email twice to the wrong address or at least given the wrong address to the 3rd party. There just seems to be no importance placed on it and every time I contact them they say they will escalate it with their marketing team. Just once I would like perhaps a phone call to keep me in the loop, after 6 weeks I don't think that is too much to ask. It's a shame that they will lose at least one customer because of something that could have been rectified so easily.
4kix

My situation is slightly different. I was already a plusnet customer, and rang customer services when my contract was coming to an end.
I told the adviser that I would be leaving plusnet as I felt I could get a better deal elsewhere, but suggested that if plusnet would be willing to offer me the £75 cashback being offered to new customers I might reconsider.
He asked a superviser, and was told to offer me £50 cashback, which I accepted.
This was at the end of November, so come January the 25th, and having heard nothing from +net, I chatted online to customer services, who admitted that they would have to check recorded phone calls to see whether or not the offer had been made, suggesting to me that the £50 would have been conveniently forgotten had i not asked the question.
I have been told that the phone conversation has indeed been verified, but the question of when I will receive my cashback is constantly being put on hold.
Apparently, this has now been escalated.......and wait for it......they put it back on hold for a week !
It is now the 11th of February, and I am no nearer to a resolution.
Disappointed......truly disappointed
stripped

I am a new customer since the beginning of January and haven't received a cashback yet. Do I have to phone to Plusnet or maybe there is another way to solve this problem?
catelliott
Grafter

Hi Stripped,
I've taken a look at your account, but unfortunately the offer code you signed up with does not entitle you to any cashback. Really sorry about this.