cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my £70 Cashback

boacon
Grafter

Re: Where is my £70 Cashback

I have just been told my email has been scheduled and I should get it within 7 days, that is probably the 4th or 5th time I have been told the exact same thing. There is not a hope in hell of me renewing my contract once it runs out. The service is pathetic.
Bubbles
Grafter

Hi all
I have recently signed up with plusnet, and had my line active for less than a week.
I have not received any email for cash back, does this mean I do no qualify ?
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

@Bubbles
I've had a very quick look but don't see anything. Can you raise a ticket on your account please and we'll do a couple more checks for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Bubbles
Grafter

Thanks Tony, I will do so
boacon
Grafter

Well just been informed it will be ANOTHER 7 days to send an email, that's 8 weeks now. Seriously how long can it take to send an email ? After guaranteeing and promising for 8 weeks wouldn't you think they could perhaps prioritise and take 5 seconds out to send an email.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I'm going to ask someone to speak directly to the team looking after this and get you an exact date as you've been waiting too long now. This won't happen until Monday though.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
boacon
Grafter

Quote from: Chris
I'm going to ask someone to speak directly to the team looking after this and get you an exact date as you've been waiting too long now. This won't happen until Monday though.

Thanks Chris but I have been told this so many times now I won't hold my breath. It's the broken promises that annoy me the most. Being told that it will absolutely definitely be with me within 7 days only for it to come and go. Then to have it sent to the wrong address even though the correct address has been confirmed. I now have zero faith in anything to do with PN.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I understand, I'd chase this myself but I'm not in next week. The person I'm asking to do this is tenacious so I'd expect he'll find out what's happening.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
boacon
Grafter

Quote from: Chris
I understand, I'd chase this myself but I'm not in next week. The person I'm asking to do this is tenacious so I'd expect he'll find out what's happening.

Well Wednesday is here and still no word from anyone at PN. Worst customer service I have ever experienced.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

In which case you have limited experience!  Cheesy
Quote from: mlmclaren
Plusnet have really gone further than the extra mile in this case and have offered us 10x the support that our current/previous provider (Virgin Media) ever has in the time they have existed since their takeover of Telewest/NTL...
This is the 2nd connection of many that I manage and is also the 2nd one that i have switched to Plusnet since November 2014, I'm so far very impressed with the service quality and the customer service provided,
If this continues I will be switching more connections to Plusnet as and when they come up for review in the coming months.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Boogie83e

No TCB tracking for me also... Sad
boacon
Grafter

Another week gone and still nothing, it does make wonder how on earth PN received awards for customer service.
clare2015

I'm still awaiting my £75 cashback. Very annoyed at the moment with this.
We took the phone and internet package out online, via the £75 cashback offer. After entering user name password, all details etc each time the PlusNet server went down, we tried this 3 times before calling plusnet. Plusnet confirmed they were encountering technical difficulties and would contact us the following day to load everything and that we would still get the £75 Cashback offer. The operator called the following day and entered all the information on the system, confirming the cash back offer. Great!
January 8th, 6 weeks after we first contacted plusnet we received a voucher via email stating this was amazon vouchers. I emailed plusnet back to advise it was not the amazon voucher offer we took it but the CASHBACK offer. We don't use Amazon.  When I had no response I called PlusNet and the operator re-assured me it was the Cashback offer, that we would receive this after the first bill was generated. We would expect to have this via cheque within  30 days.
25 February I contacted plusnet again as no cheque in the post. The operator advised it was amazon vouchers, so I again went through the previous information and previous confirmation from the operator in January that we would be receiving the cheque within 30days.  Operator very annoying at this time saying I did not take this out,  when I did. Awaiting call from manager about this.
PlusNet can you please sort this out and send me the cheque as promised,
boacon
Grafter

Hopefully it goes better for you Clare than it has for us, 9 weeks and counting, endless guarantees, promises and contradictory stories. It has been an absolute disaster from the start. I know things can happen but all I ask is that they don't keep making excuses and telling me lies. They have made the most simple job ridiculously complicated. I have been giving Tuesday now at the latest, because the marketing team 'rescheduled' sending my email on a Saturday It will take 11 days in total. Bearing in mind I have been waiting 2 months it will still take 7 working days to send an email. Pathetic.
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Quote from: Boogie83e
No TCB tracking for me also... Sad

Hi there, if you follow this link provided below, it will take you to where you need to go.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,112065.0.html