cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my £70 Cashback

tooslow
Grafter

Re: Where is my £70 Cashback

It seems like I am not the only one then! I bought into Plusnet on the heavily promoted cashback deal - It's not good for them to act this way and it doesn't bode well in my opinion.
dick:quote
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

New post from Chris merged in as the opening post in this thread
tooslow
Grafter

Quote from: Chris
If you signed up directly through Plusnet the cashback process is shown below:
- When your first service (broadband or phone) goes actives this triggers an email which will be sent to you within a couple of week of this date. This email is sent to the contact email address on your account at the point you signed up.
- You must click on the link in the email within 2 months of receiving it to claim your cashback/evoucher.
- Once you've clicked the link you should recieve a confirmation screen advising your claim was successful.
- Within 30 days of clicking this link you should receive your cashback cheque/evoucher, to the name and address listed on your account

Chris, I signed up on the 2nd December, and went live on 7th. I have been promised time and time again my cashback email. The last promise was it was to be received on 2/01/1015 - I am still waiting. Could you PLEASE chase this up.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

My colleague re-escalated this when you contacted us on the 3rd, they've got a 'personal ticket' as a reminder to chase this up, once they get a response they'll reply to the ticket and email the response to you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
tooslow
Grafter

Hi Chris,
I received the cashback email today and followed the instructions. Plusnet state that the cashback cheques will be issued within 30 days of line activation. My line will have been activated for 30 days on 7/1/14 (tomorrow), so will a cheque be issued this week?
Regards
dick:quote
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

If it's a cashback cheque then it's sent within 30 days of clicking the link, if it's an e-voucher then you should get it straight away.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
makemdano
Grafter

A bit confused. Signed up for black Friday deal (£75 Amazon voucher) but had an email saying my cashback check will be with me within 30 days. Clicked the link in the mail which took me to PlusNet site saying "all done"  If Amazon vouchers are by "E Payment" why am I getting a cheque?
safishaz55

Another unhapy customer re the Amazon £75 voucher.
I signed up and went live on the 19th December and was told the 10 working days.
I did an online chat on the 9th and was told that it would be the 12th that I will receive it.
On the 12th midday I had still not received anything so spoke to customer services who told me they are going out in batches and should receive mine by the end of the day.
Yesterday on the 13th another online chat and I was told that they have no idea when I will receive it as it is a third party company dealing with it.
Not good enough plusnet - you should ensure that you meet your commitments to customers. I asked the person on the chat if they could escalate this to a manager for me but said they could not - I would have to do it. Again, I have had to go through this now for the fourth time for something which is not my fault and really expected better from Plusnet - I left my previous provider as they kept letting me down on promises that they had made. Had also posted the issue on another section of the forum where a member of the plusnet team said that I should get it soon but he had escalated it anyway but still no joy.
Very disappointed and I do hope that a manager gets to look at this.
db60

I have just signed up directly with PlusNet.  Can anyone tell me if I am eligible for the £70 cash back?
Do I have to take some separate action to get it?
Thanks
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

@safishaz55 - I previously sent a chaser off to our marketing teams, and I am still waiting on a repsonse. We are hoping for a massive batch to be sent out this afternoon, so keep your eyes peeled if you don't mind.
@db60 - It is dependent upon how you signed up with us. At the moment we don't have a direct Plusnet cashback offer. If you signed up with us through an affiliate then you may have to take it up with them.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
safishaz55

Thank you Matty
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

I've also responded to your PM.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
searcher1248

I have been waiting for my £75 Amazon voucher since the 9/12/14,  PN promised I would receive it by 13/01/15 and nothing arrived. I am now told I have to wait until the 16/01/15, I am not holding out much hope.
arexm

I received the claim email a few moments ago, clicked the link, immediately received the voucher code email and have successfully validated the code on my amazon account.
jim:quote
tooslow
Grafter

Chris - Please could you find out if my £70 cashback cheque is on it's way - or if not, then when will it be sent? I know the 30 day thing, but PN had already hugely delayed the email link sent to me to enable the cashback.
I would be grateful for a good indication.  Smiley