cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win VIP tickets to the launch of Celebrity Big Brother

bb_email_banner At Plusnet, we firmly believe in starting off the New Year with a bang. So, we're delighted to be sponsoring Celebrity Big Brother when it returns on the 5th of January. What's more, we want our customers to share in this exciting event. We've got 5 pairs of exclusive VIP tickets to give away for the big launch night on January 5th in London, including return travel and accommodation for the night.

How can I be in with a chance?

If you're the biggest of Big Brother fans and fancy being treated like a celebrity as the latest stars face their upcoming fate in the CBB house, simply answer the following question:

Who won the last series of Celebrity Big Brother?

What do I need to do?

Just email your answer and Plusnet account username to competition@plus.net by midday on Friday 30th December 2011, with the subject line of 'Celebrity Big Brother Launch Competition'. The five lucky winners of this exclusive experience will be selected at random from all the correct entries. Good luck! You can find full terms and conditions of the offer here.

0 Thanks
11 Comments
11 Comments
jenks2003
NOOOOOOOO!!! Just got your email about sponsoring Big Brother. I thought Plusnet was all about quality and good standards, and then you sponsor rubbish like BB. Poor decision Plusnet, you may well be losing one customer (and I suspect more) because of it.
Woodcrafts
Not applicable
I am extremely disappointed to find Plusnet is sponsoring this mindless form of so called entertainment. I thought they had higher standards of intelligence.
sourceit
Grafter
Sorry but bad choice PN!
christmas
Aspiring Pro
I assume the marketing department is aware the winner of this year's celeb Big Brother was involved in a bloody fight outside a store recently. That he reportedly pleaded guilty to affray and could face 3 years in jail. I would provide a link but it would include the person's name and I don't want to be accussed of revealing the answer to your competition.
James12
Not applicable
Who won the tickets then?
Diamond
Grafter
Can't get much lower than a voyeur site. oh dear PN
kathy
Not applicable
I am disgusted that Plusnet has anything to do with Celeb Big Brother. If I'd known before signing up I would have stayed with my previous servive provider.
shanebryan
Not applicable
C'mon people. You've got to look at it as an advertisement, a big one. That's all it is.
christmas
Aspiring Pro
It is NOT an advert it is SPONSORSHIP, PlusNet are saying they are proud to be associated with the programme and all it represents.
christmas
Aspiring Pro
The folowing is from Channel 5 re sponsorship.... "....sponsorship is a highly effective method for clients to communicate their message by association and alliance to a specific programme or collection of programmes. Brands benefit from the perceived values that the programme delivers and can inherit these through a successful partnership." Mmmmm.
pcathomerepairs1
Not applicable
yea getting sick off BB these days same crap y dont they do something different?