cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch the new Plusnet TV ad

If you're not making the most of the glorious weather this afternoon and are partial to a bit of James Bond, then you may just come across our new advert during this afternoon's screening of Goldfinger.

Our new ad, filmed on Ilkley Moor, is aimed at reminding viewers of Plusnet’s core values and award-winning service. In a gentle dig at the classic brand manifesto ad, the ending shows a huge Samson the dog painted on the side of a hill alongside our revised strapline - “Plusnet – We’ll do you proud!” Nick Rawlings, our Commercial and Marketing Director, had this to say:

“It’s key that we demonstrate a lower price doesn’t mean a lower quality of service or product; Plusnet is great value for money and we are always looking at ways to ensure customers experience a reliable connection with excellent service.”

From the latest research carried out by GFK, we found that poor customer service, price and faults are peoples' biggest concerns when it comes to broadband. The same piece of research showed that from April 2011 to March 2012, Plusnet customers were more satisfied than those of Sky, TalkTalk and Virgin Smiley We're proud to have won a wealth of industry awards over the last year or so, including 'Best Customer Rated Broadband Provider', 'Best Value Home Broadband', 'Most Reliable Service' and 'Most Likely to be Recommended' categories at the uSwitch Broadband Awards. In March we also held onto our title as a Which? recommended provider.  To achieve this accolade providers must score well for customer service, ease of set up, connection speed, reliability and technical support and receive an overall score of 70% in their consumer survey of which, close to 1,000 Plusnet customer responded. Some of you may also have read recently that we're leading the way in the 2012 Internet Services Providers’ Association (ISPA) Awards, with five nominations in the following award categories:

• Best Consumer Fixed Broadband
  • Best Business Fixed Broadband
  • Best Consumer Customer Service ISP
  • Best Business Customer Service ISP
  • Customer Choice

If you haven't done already, you can rate us in the Customer Choice category for a chance to win a pair of tickets to the ISPA awards in July. Who knows, you might even see some of us there. The new ad will run up until mid-July, let us know what you think of the it by leaving a comment below ...

0 Thanks
17 Comments
17 Comments
BRABUS
Grafter
Well it made me giggle.
Truthteller
Not applicable
VERY GOOD ADVERT. SITS WELL WITH PLUSNETS CORE VALUES. AN EXAMPLE FOR THE BIGGER BROADBAND PLAYERS TO FOLLOW OF VALUE FOR MONEY AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICES. A SMALL PLAYER LEADING THE WAY IN PHONE & BROADBAND SERVICES. WELL DONE PLUSNET.
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Thanks for the positive feedback guys Smiley
Jack_R
Not applicable
i like the music Smiley
Truthteller
Not applicable
With bad customer services and very high prices from VIRGIN, SKY, BT AND TALK TALK.. If you are one of their unfortunate customers and have not decided yet..?? You dont have to suffer in silence just switch to BRITAINS best Value for Money Broadband provider called PLUSNET.
JC1
Not applicable
Love the music - is there anywhere I can get a copy? What is the name of the choir?
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Montepellier School, Ealing Abbey Boys Choir.
Crystal1
Not applicable
Awesome! What is the exact title of the song please?
bobpullen1
Not applicable
It's 'Jerusalum' which is derived from the poem 'And Did Those Feet In Ancient Time'.
Crystal1
Not applicable
Thank you so so much! 🐵
Crazy_Tony
Not applicable
Its a refreshing style of advert, which i like, because it does not rely on celebrity and gimmicks. The honest tagline is very clever; especially when you compare it to another company with confusing prices fronted by an aging hippy with a goatie beard.
Aziz
Not applicable
Pls could you email me a link to down load the sound track to this new ad I absolutely love it please
K_Stand_Ken
Not applicable
Question: Is the young man in the latest Plusnet TV ads the same person from the original ads? My wife says he isn't the same one, but I disagree.
bobpullen1
Not applicable
@K Stand Ken, if you're talking about Joe then it's the same chap who plays him (his real name's Craig Murray).
Andrea_Barber
Not applicable
I think all of the adverts are brilliant. Whereabouts on Ilkley Moor is the one with the choir and the dog painted on the hill? many thanks Andrea
bobpullen1
Not applicable
I'm not 100% sure Andrea, I'll try and find out though. Glad you like the ads Smiley
Janet_Smith
Not applicable
Loved the advert, but could be biased as my grandson is one of the singers.