cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet phone system changes

switchboard If you’ve called the Plusnet support numbers over the last couple of days, you may have noticed that you are greeted with a new message. This is just one of the changes we are making to our phone systems in order to improve the Plusnet customer experience.

What’s changing with the Plusnet phone system?

One of the main benefits of the new system is to match the number you are calling from against your account and route you through to the appropriate agent depending on the status of your account. So, if your account is not yet active you’ll be able to get through to our order updates team quickly, if you have a broadband fault open your call with go through to our faults team etc.

Why are we making these changes?

We want to become better at making sure you speak to the right person to deal with your query first time; we all know how frustrating being transferred around callcentres can be, so hopefully this will go some way to making that process a little easier. Initial trials were well received, so we’re confident that this is another step in the right direction when it comes to keeping up Plusnet’s award winning reputation.

How to contact Plusnet

As most of you are now aware you can contact us on our freephone 0800 432 0200 number 24 hours a day as well as the recently introduced 0345 140 0200 number. The 0345 number is ideal for those of you calling from mobiles as it will be counted in your inclusive minutes (depending on your call plan).

0 Thanks
2 Comments
2 Comments
townman1
Not applicable
Excellent idea - use CLI to identify the caller and then route them straight to the 'right' department. How will things work if I have a problem with my residential service and I call PN from my business phone line - both of which are with PN? Visa versa applies, as does contacting PN to get support for any of the 6 or so accounts I administer for friends stc.
Keith4
Not applicable
I would agree except when I try and contact you I end up hanging on the phone for 25 minutes before I get to speak to someone.............How is that an improvement?