cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grab your Partner

Grab your Partner

Grab your Partner

Plusnet PartnerHere at Plusnet we've been delivering quality services to businesses for over 10 years. Superb products coupled with our popular and successful referral programme has attracted a wide range of business customers and resellers. I should know, I was one. Over the years we've received a lot of feedback from businesses and resellers trying to manage multiple accounts via the Plusnet website. Whilst functional, it was a bit of a pain. We've had many requests to provide a reseller or partner programme which allows centralised billing, account management, dedicated tech support and online provisioning, in fact all the tools and facilities needed to manage multiple accounts. It took us a while but we're nearly there. Plusnet Partner, for Corporates, SME's, Channel Resellers and ISPs is on its way. We're really looking forward to wishing you guys a happy New Year and launching our brand new Plusnet Partner Programme. Manage your end users, branch offices, your teleworkers or homeworkers or add another solution to your service wrap. Plusnet Partner will deliver to your needs. If you're like me and can't wait that long, then drop us an email at businesssales@plus.net and one of our Partner team will get back to you for a chat. We'll be back with more news and a preview in the New Year. I'm really looking forward to it.

0 Thanks
11 Comments
11 Comments
Neil_A1
Not applicable
We're also working with BT Wholesale to offer Plusnet Partner capability to their customers. See their latest newsletter: http://www.mcmhinteractive.com/email/btwholesale/BT_Plusnet_Partner_webcast/Plusnet_Partner_index.html
Ray_Page
Not applicable
I don't know if this the appropriate place but I'd like to pass a message on to the great team at Plusnet. I am a pensioner with a limited income. Unfortunatey, due to the increasing costs of heating and lighting my home I am forced to look for ways of cutting costs. I have been offered a deal with another supplier where I get my Broadband free and a significant reduction in my monthly telephone costs. Therefore I have agreed the changeover to their system. I must state at this time that I have always been completely satisfied with the Plusnet service and it is with regret that I leave you excellent service for another unknown provider. I may well regret the change but my financial constraints dictate that I make this move. My grateful thanks for the excellent service I have enjoyed for the last 5 years or so. Sorry but this is the only place I could find to do this on your site in the time I have left to do so. Very sincerely Ray Page
Adam1V
Grafter
I would be very interested to see how this system works, in particularly towards email and webspace, since my mains concerns are: I have multiple domains, but cannot seperate sales@/info@ etc domains to go from one recieptant to another. Secondly, my webspace is shared accross all the domains which isnt much help.
Gerry_Noble
Not applicable
Would like to know why the attractive "free wireless modem" has been dropped from BBYW Option 1. This assisted my reseller activities significantly.
chino
Grafter
Ray, Thanks very much for all your kind words, we do have some very good deals at the moment and if you contact us we might be able to see what options are available for yourself (as long as the service has not already been moved away). ----- Adam1V, I would contact us directly as the second phase of the partner is to allow hosting of domains and email through Plesk which would offer the features which you have listed. This is also being testing for all Plusnet users though the details have not been confirmed as of yet: http://community.plus.net/blog/2008/10/10/news-for-plusnet-webhosters/ ----- Gerry, I honestly do not know why the wireless router was removed, i was aware that it was only a special offer. On the partner system you can select which hardware is required though every partner agreement is different (contact us and see if we can help your business grow). Mark
Brian_Walters
Not applicable
as i have only 230 kbps most of the time what was the point of having broadband with a top speed of 8 meg. its not much faster than dial up , i didn't expect the full 8 meg. but at least 2.5 meg. very disappointed that plus net cannot do anything about it
Mike_Barnes
Not applicable
I've been trying for almost 3 months for someone in the partner team to get back to me to discuss the possible partner programme. I have emailed them directly I have tried to phone them and I have raised support tickets on my PlusNet account and each time I update the notes on the support ticket I get an appology and get told that it's been escalated to the partner team and they'll be in touch. 2-3 months on and still no response from them. I have 10 customers on referral which I've threatned to move to another ISP and no-one cares. I've been a strong advocator of PlusNet for many years but feel really let down by their complete lack of interest in speaking to me about this. I'm only a small business and if that's not what they're looking for in a partner then fair enough but I'd at least expect the courtesy of a phone call or an email explaining the partner criteria. Even though I've had excellent service for many years I feel now that I have no option but to move my accounts away from PlusNet. Very poor show PlusNet
Kelly
Hero
Mike: I'm looking at this now!
runawaymouse1
Not applicable
Is there any update currently available, as to the progress of the 'partner programme' being implemented in the near future ? Like Mike, I have many customers on referral. However,I believe that Plusnet are not engaging with the demand of generating new business opportunities. Implementing the 'partner programme' would certainly provide the must needed momentum to gain new custom.
Jonny1
Not applicable
This is never going to happen is it? I've emailed periodical, every few months, and have not had so much as a reply. This is why I stick will Zen.
Mark1
Not applicable
Hi Jonny It's happened. http://www.plus.net/business/partner/ Fill in the contact us form on that link and we'll be happy to have a chat with you. Apologies that we appear to have missed previous emails from you but we'll discuss that when we get the chance to speak with you. Mark