cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check out the updates we've made to My Perks

It’s nice to get extra. An extra five minutes in bed in the morning, for example, is rarely a bad thing.

We love giving you more, and that’s exactly what we’re doing with Plusnet Perks.

Perks.PNG

Now when you visit our Perks page you’ll see all the great benefits of being a Plusnet Broadband customer right in front of your eyes, making it easier to see the great deals we offer without having to search around.

[video]

Here’s what you could get:

Mates Rates SIM only deals

Get more data, more texts and more minutes with Plusnet mobile. More, more, more.

YouView TV

If you’re an Unlimited Fibre customer you can get your favourite entertainment, sport and more on a TV screen near you.

Perks 2.PNG 

BT Sport

Catch every goal, try, punch and, you guessed it, more, with exclusive deals on BT Sport via the app or your TV.

Call plans and features

Evening, weekend, mobile and international calls can all be yours.

Stay safe online

Plusnet Safeguard lets you decide what content your household can and can’t see online.

Recommend a friend

Tell the people you like all about us and get up to £1.25 a month off your bill every time one of them signs up.

My Perks.PNG

And if that’s not enough, we’ll give you even more! Soon you’ll be able to visit My Perks in your Member Centre, showing you which perks you’ve already got and which ones you could start benefiting from.

Visit Plusnet Perks to find out more and start making the most of more.  

0 Comments