cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nothing

nointernetstill
Hooked

nothing

I got a welcome email on the 11th of November, I haven't heard anythng since,order being processed, nobody answers the phone, chat dsabled. Is this normal?

10 REPLIES 10
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: nothing

Thanks for you post @nointernetstill 

I'm really sorry for the long delay with processing your order. I've now placed an order to transfer your phone line across to us which will take around 10 working days. Afterward we'll place another order to upgrade your line to fibre.

Once we've placed the fibre order after the line's been transferred to us, it should take around 5 working days to activate. We'll confirm this and we'll send your new router closer to the time before you go live with us.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
nointernetstill
Hooked

Why has it taken you 34 days to place my order?

cooney1987
Grafter

Unbelievable poor service here. Actually shambles. Can’t believe there’s so many of us in this same situation. I’ve had three failed connection dates and I’m three weeks after first being given a connection date. Still not connected and they seem to have no clue what is going on or to fix this. I continue to be shocked at how incompetent they are
nointernetstill
Hooked

can you cancel my contract pls? thank you

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thank you for reaching out, and I would like to apologise for the lack of regular communication. I've had a look into the account and have sent you a detailed email regarding the provision of your services, as well as the above request to cancel the account entirely. You'll also be able to see this email via your Plusnet Member Centre, or by clicking the following link:https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id= 208180746

Hope this helps, Adam.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
nointernetstill
Hooked

is this a joke? I wanted you to process my order at the beginning of November- not three months later after i've tried to cancel my order!

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thank you for your response, and I do wish to express my apologies for the delay in processing the order.

The reason being is that your telephone number (on the John Lewis account) is already on our systems, which means our automated system cannot place the order, and thus it requires manual intervention.

This was picked up when you contacted us and spoke to my colleague Anoush, and further steps have since been taken today in order to get your services up and running.

Adam.

Adam
nointernetstill
Hooked

You're processing my order now I've specifically asked you not to? I do not want you to process my order, I do not want you anywhere near my broadband service. YOUR SERVICE IS APPALLING

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thank you for your response, as I've already mentioned, your telephone service is already with Plusnet now, as the order was placed on 14/12/2020. If you wish to cancel your account, you would need to give our Customer Options Team a call on 0800 013 2632.

Cancelling accounts can only be done over the phone.

Thanks again, Adam.

Adam