cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 501: Order Rejected

MichelleTee

Error 501: Order Rejected

Hey, has anyone else had the following message from PlusNet?

------------------

**INTERNAL**
The following KCI message has been received from our suppliers:

Informational:9536:No matching Broadband order found for SIM2PNbo07,Error:501:Order Rejected

Kind regards,

Plusnet Support

--------------------

The money went out of my account on 29th Sept and now I can't get an explanation as to what this means and if my order is even in progress. Any help appreciated! Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

Re: Error 501: Order Rejected

and now I can't get an explanation as to what this means and if my order is even in progress.

@MichelleTee I can help with a translation of the message.

PlusNet have placed orders with their suppliers (BT wholesale) to to provide a phone line & broadband simultaneously. Somewhere, one of the ordering systems has 'lost' the broadband order and now there is nothing to match the phone line order and so it has been rejected.

I'm afraid it's likely that your order is not in progress. The KCI message will have sent a 'task' to the provisioning team, as they will need to manaully replace the orders. Hopefully they will advise you shortly as to progress....

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MichelleTee

Thanks @MisterW, I don't know why PlusNet couldn't have just told me that. The message was sent on Monday morning and still no word from them at all. Very frustraing!

MichelleTee

There has been a development! I finally got through to PlusNet on the online chat where the operator informed me that actually my order hadn't been cancelled (it was some kind of system error that sent me an e-mail saying that it had been) and the engineer is coming to do the installation tomorrow (this is the first I've heard about that & is not one of my requested dates). Fingers crossed someone does show up tomorrow. I'm still waiting for the confirmation e-mail I was promised 3-hours ago.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

where the operator informed me that actually my order hadn't been cancelled

That's good newsSmiley

Fingers crossed for tomorrow...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Apologies for the delayed response.

Let us know how you get on tomorrow

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
MichelleTee

Good news, the engineer came as scheduled and connected the landline.

Apparently I now also have my broadband activated but have yet to receive the router (which I'm told is in the post).

Nearly there...

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry for the notification you've received regarding your broadband going live.

Unfortunately it looks like our systems sent this in error, as your broadband order is still due to complete on the 26/10/2018.

I've raised a ticket on your account to my workflow to keep an eye on this for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
pedropagina

Had the same error about a week ago. Broadband was due to go live today.

Just tried to call up to speak to the provisioning team to ask about it but wait times are 60 minutes Shocked

Received the following message:

The following KCI message has been received from our suppliers:

Error:501:Order Rejected,Informational:9536:No matching Broadband order found for SIM2CQI2IC

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

I'm really sorry to see how long it's taken to get this picked back up and the orders replaced.

I'm placing the orders manually right now and will respond via the ticket with the estimated completion date shortly.

Apologies for any inconvenience this delay causes.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
pedropagina

Harry, really appreciate you picking this up for me - Thank you. New activation date has now been confirmed.
Only annoyance is that I'm going to have to pay for an extra month of broadband with my previous supplier due to the delay.