cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Activation

dvdmcc

Broadband Activation

If my line is ready and I have my router (arrived Wednesday this week), how long before my activation? I currently have no broadband provider, so I was hoping this would mean an easy remote activation.
Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Re: Broadband Activation

Hi @dvdmcc,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Your broadband service has now been activated and everything is in place for you to connect to the internet. When your router is connected, it can take up to 15 minutes before you are able to connect to the internet. If you experience any issues in getting connected, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Thanks again.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
dvdmcc

Hi

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately I’m still unable to connect to the internet. Having followed the instructions that came with the router Several attempts have failed to connect the router to the network with the red light on all the time. 

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

I've just been looking into this and whereas the service definitely should be active it looks like there's a fault. 

Tests aren't showing an obvious cause for this so please try following the checks here as your next step: https://goo.gl/Rnae7N please let us know how you get on. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team