cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensitive support needed from plusnet staff

tonycollinet
Grafter

Sensitive support needed from plusnet staff

Hi - I am supporting my Mother and Father in law during a difficult time.

MIL has just come home from hospital for home hospice - I hope I don't have to spell out what this means. Their plusnet account is in her name, and we need to change that to put it in my FIL's name. We also need to transfer payments onto his card. At the same time, we will want to add phone services (currently broadband only)

The only contact options seem to be phone or chat. I don't want MIL to have to deal with this by phone for obvious reasons. Chat seems to be permanently busy.

What I would like is a means to contact you by email or other electronic means - and be dealing with someone who is aware of the situation. Is there any way you can help here. I can logon to MIL's account and sit with her to verify/authorise communication with me via chat if necessary - if we can actually get onto it. I am also a long term plusnet customer, and I'm sure we can also find a way to verify my identity.

Thanks for any help.

3 REPLIES 3
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Sensitive support needed from plusnet staff

Hello @tonycollinet I do apologise for any difficulties you have had with our services recently, I understand the live chat system has been quite busy lately.

First, can you please send me a Private Message with your Mother in Law account username.

Does your Father in Law have a Power of Attorney document? If this is the case, we can add his details onto the account and make the necessary amendments you require.

An authorised user can discuss any account specific information on behalf of the account holder, the only thing they are unauthorised to do is to cancel or re-contract the services.

Please comment on this thread, once you have Private Messaged me.

Kind regards.

tonycollinet
Grafter

Thanks for the reply - I've sent a PM.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for the PM @tonycollinet

We'll respond to it shortly

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team