Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet £75 cash back Offer

FIXED
kelvinhk

Re: Plusnet £75 cash back Offer

Hi,

I just checked my browser history and I did not join through uswitch - I signed up on 9pm 26 Feb 2019 with the £75 cash back offer which has not tracked.  I believe the cash back offer then was a cheque will be sent out follow my service going live.

Please can you check this - I do not understand how having signed up in the period which your offer was active and advertised clearly on your site that I have not received this.

Regards,

Kelvin

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 91

Hello @celias,

Sorry to hear you haven't received your email to claim your reward. I have looked into this for you and provided an update here. I hope to have this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Hello @Caroljstott,

I can see that my colleague has responded previously in regards to your cash back query, however I will review your query and give you a call to discuss further.

Hello @kelvinhk,

I am currently looking in to your cash back and will also get back to you this evening with a resolution.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Caroljstott
Hooked

Good Evening SammyM,

I think you may have tried to contact me.  You mention you are working late tonight. Could you try to call me this evening please?

Kind regards,

Carol Stott

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hello @ Caroljstott,

In order to prevent crossover, I have responded to your other thread and will continue to respond there in order to keep information in one place.

Unfortunately the information advised by @JOLO is correct and I have linked you to a ticket on my response on your other thread with the only actions we can take.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
justinpatch

Hi I signed up to Plusnet on your website with the 75 pound reward card offer. My broadband has been active since 12th March now and I've still not heard anything about my reward card. When will I expect to hear something?

Many thanks

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hello @justinpatch,

I am sorry to hear that you are still awaiting for your reward. I will look into this for you and respond to your other thread here so that we can keep communication in one place.

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Smiler11

Hi im new to the forum my broadband went live on 25/03/19 wondering if you could help me too please when I signed up through Martins money tips i was also promised £75, prepaid mastercard but have heard nothing would appreciate any help you could give me thanks
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Smiler11, thanks for getting in touch.

It looks like you've recently received the email to redeem your reward card and a further email has been sent to confirm the reward card is now on its way to you.

Let us know if you need anything else

Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
pnlsedreamhome

Hi Plusnet, I also have not heard back regarding the £75 cashback from Plusnet ever since I have joined on 15th January this year. Could you please let me know what is the status of the cash back? Thank you, Anna
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @pnlsedreamhome I am afraid I'm having trouble locating the cashback offer on your account.

Could you confirm how this cashback deal was offered to you?

For example, was it over the phone? If it was via an affiliate website such as Quidco, MoneySavingExpect, USwitch, etc.. ?

Many thanks.

kayly

Hi,
Are you able to check mine as well please. I've never had any update about it with my order confirmation. Signed up through the Plusnet website.
Thanks
Kayleigh
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @kayly, thanks for your post.

Was the order definitely placed via our site?

The reason I ask is that on checking the offers from the day you signed up, we didn't have a £75 cashback offer available direct through our website. Is it possible that you completed the order over the phone or via a 3rd party site?

kayly

Hi.
Yes, it was definitely on this site. It may have been 50 or 60 but it was definitely there.
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hello @kayly,

I have created a ticket on your account with the specifics of the deal that you signed up to through our website. You can access it here. Feel free to get back in touch if we can be of further assistance.

Thank you.

Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
xn

I signed up for the broadband offer with the £75 cheque. It has been over 10 days since my service went live and I haven't received an email to claim the cheque. Please can you check my account?