Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet £75 cash back Offer

FIXED
alcorn62
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Plusnet £75 cash back Offer

Took out a 12month broadband offer with Plusnet, direct from their own web site and paid for the whole year upfront as it also reduced contract amount . Can anybody tell me how I claim back the £75 cash back offer, which apparently ,I have to claim ,after account was activated.?
77 REPLIES 77
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,596

Re: Plusnet £75 cash back Offer

Hi there.

From what I can see your cashback is automatic redemption, which means that we'd normally send it within 60 days from when your service went live. However, I've raised this with our cashback team to double check that it's on track and we'll update you when we know more within 5 working days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
alcorn62
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Fix
Thank you,much appreciated 👍
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems, I've had a reply back from our cashback team advising that you should receive a cheque within the next 14 days. 

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
salimraja
Dabbler

Hi @Gandalf

Wondering if you could help on the same issue.

I also signed up with the £75 Cashback offer though I have received any emails from Plusnet yet? My services went live on 08/11/18

Could you look into this please?

Many Thanks,

Salim

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Hi @salimraja,

Your cashback is also an automatic redemption which means a cheque is just issued out within 60 days of the service going live, so it should be with you in due course no need to confirm anything by email. 

salimraja
Dabbler

Hi @JOLO,

Thanks for your prompt response and clarification.

I will await as instructed.

Many Thanks,

Salim.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
salimraja
Dabbler

HI @Gandalf

I am referring to Question 184698139 on my account.

I am baffled that the advisor is saying there is no evidence of the cashback offer on my account where as when i placed the order the Advisor did assure me this has been put on my account.

I even called and spoke to Mark if you look at question 184698139

He also confirms that the cashback offer is on my account so I don't understand why recent comments say there is nothing on my account?

Can you please look into this further for me as it seems Plusnet are trying to pull a fast one here. 

Thanks,

Salim.

lambroukos13

Hi Plusnet,

I have similar issue with my 75£ cashback, my connection went live on the 6th of November and still didn't receive the email.

I called at least 4 times and your customer support team gave different answers each time, see below cases :

184306813 - adviser mentioned that i will receive the cashback within 10 days of activation

184742077 - adviser asked me to contact affiliate website in order to claim the cashback

184868917 - adviser closed without any further actions/resolution

185038482 - adviser mentioned that i will receive the cashback within 30-60 days of activation

I am really frustrated and I want resolution to this issue asap.

Thanks 

salimraja
Dabbler

Yep I agree. Its a disgrace!

Even when you call Customer Support you are holding for over an hour just to speak to somebody and when you do eventually get through to somebody they have no clue.

When I was with EE and called Customer Support they answered pretty much immediately.

I do not know what is going on over at Plusnet Leeds Call Centre but it needs sorting!

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @lambroukos13,

I sincerely apologise for the issue with your cashback.

The cashback issue has now been escalated to our Marketing Team. As the additional information I need to provide you is account specific, I have updated the ticket on your account then escalated the ticket to my team to monitor for updates. You can access it here.

@salimraja,

After checking your account I can see a member of our team is personally monitoring the issue for you and to bring your recent response to his attention, I have sent an email to him.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
salimraja
Dabbler

Hi @Gandalf

I am still awaiting for my £75 cashback cheque in response to Question 184698139 on my account.

Does it need escalating to the Marketing Team?

I have updated the ticket but no response as of yet.

Kind Regards,

Salim.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @salimraja,

Thank you for contacting us via this thread. I have updated the ticket on the account, which can be viewed here.

Please let us know one you've updated the ticket so we can pick this back up for review again as early as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
salimraja
Dabbler

Hi @TheMightyAJ

I have updated the ticket.

Please review at your earliest opportunity.

Kind Regards,

Salim.