Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet £75 cash back Offer

FIXED
kelvinhk

Re: Plusnet £75 cash back Offer

Hi,

My service went live on 13/03/2019, just wanted to check that my £75 cash back is still on track as well?

Thanks

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @kelvinhk and welcome to the forums!

After checking your account, I have created a ticket due to the information being specific to the account. You can access it here. When you have replied to the ticket, please reply on here so we can pick it up as soon as possible for you.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
Rocker

Hi,

I also have not received the email allowing me to claim the advertised £75 cashback.  My service went live on March 5th.  Please could you look into this.

Thanks

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Hi @Rocker,

The cashback deal is listed on your account, so it's definitely been captured correctly. Unfortunately, the third party provider we use has had a delay in processing some customers claim emails during the time period that you signed up and the account being activated. We've been advised this should be resolved and everyone affected should be receiving their claim emails by the 29th March.

If you haven't had this by then then please let us know and we'll chase it again for you. 

Passat52
Dabbler

Could you please check my account. I was also due a cashback offer, and have received nothing as yet. I have called CS but was less than impressed with the information provided.
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@Passat52,

Again there's a delay in customer receiving their claim emails. Let us know if you haven't received anything by 29th March. 

Caroljstott
Hooked

I have exactly the same problem.  I am not able to get my £75.00 cash back.  The moderator keeps removing my posts. Does anyone actually get th r£75.00 

Caroljstott
Hooked

I have not received my cash back I have contacted Plus net ten times. 

Caroljstott
Hooked

Salim did you ever get the money?

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@Caroljstott,

The cashback deal is listed on your account, so it's definitely been captured correctly. Unfortunately, the third party provider we use has had a delay in processing some customers claim emails during the time period that you signed up and the account being activated. We've been advised this should be resolved and everyone affected should be receiving their claim emails by the 29th March.

If you haven't had this by then then please let us know and we'll chase it again for you. 

salimraja
Dabbler

Yes I did.

Margaret43

Hi @Gandalf, I have had the same issue - any chance that you can help?
The only reason that I came to Plusnet was due to the cashback making you more competitive than other providers. I have also upgraded to add additional calls and have been told via a personal message that I will not get the cashback.
Can you please tell me how to escalate this as I clicked on the link from your own website, bit through a third party and the Customer service to date is frankly useless.

I had perfect service connecting and getting things working, but trying to resolve this is beyond a joke
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 91

Hello @Margaret43,

I am sincerely sorry to hear of this experience and really would like to bring this to an amicable resolution for you. I am in the office until 22:00 tonight and really would like to give you a call to discuss this further.

Please can you PM me the best number to reach you on, as well as a time to call.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
celias
Fixes: 1

Hi. My phone and broadband went live on 7 March. I haven't received an email about the cashback yet. Can someone check this for me please. Thanks

Caroljstott
Hooked

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for reading my message and offering to try and help me resolve the problem I having receiving my £75.00 cashback.

I can be contacted on [Removed].

Kind regards,

Carol

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).