Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!! cannot pay bill

FIXED
Stevef1
Grafter

Help!! cannot pay bill

I got an email saying my payment did not go through, so I've clicked on the link provided 3 dozen times but still it is not working and only gives me "problem loading page - unable to connect".

I am not happy giving out my payment details over the phone so that option is not something I wish to do,   but the internet is my lifeline to my mum right now as it's the only way I can see her.

Please tell me what to do as I cannot be cut off!  Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Stevef1
Grafter

Re: Help!! cannot pay bill

oh it seems my services are already getting cut down.  I'm getting "Firefox cannot establish a connection to the server at failed.billing.plus.net

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Stevef1, I have removed the interruptions so you should now be able browse normally and access the payment link.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Stevef1
Grafter

Thanks, I've managed to login and put in my new card details but I can't find a 'pay bill' button.  Sorry I'm a bit dense, will the payment go out automatically now?

(btw I'm not being nasty but might want to work on the training of your phone staff because when I called about this today the guy said the billing server was down when I asked should I try tomorrow he said "I don't know, it's been down for days".  so really not very helpful tbh)

Stevef1
Grafter

Can you please tell me if the payment went through?  I put in my new card details last night and spent 20 mins trying to find a 'pay bill' button but could not find one so I assume it goes without me doing it. 

Right now I cannot access my account to see if the payment went out as I'm getting "an error occurred" messages when I try to login.   I'm just really confused right now but I'm so worried I'll lose my net and not be able to see my mum.

I just hope you have the money now?

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Fix

Hi @Stevef1, thanks for getting back to us and I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties when trying to clear the outstanding balance recently. If you haven't already then I'd advise trying plus.net/pay as the outstanding balance should appear to make a payment for on there. The card details you've added wouldn't clear the balance automatically I'm afraid but when you go to clear the balance there should be an option for the card details meaning you don't have to put them all in again.

I'm sincerely sorry of the experience you had when calling through yesterday and I can confirm I've passed on feedback regarding this advisor you spoke to so the call can be reviewed and further feedback passed on internally where needed. I can confirm when checking that we are still capable currently of taking payments over the phone and I'd advise if you're unable to make the payment online to give us a further call where we should be able to assist you with this. Our support teams can be reached on 0800 432 0200 and are currently open Monday - Sunday 08:00 - 22:00.