Did you mean: 

Contract ends 5th September

FIXED
Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 73

Contract ends 5th September

Hi,

1). my contract end date is set to 5th September, I have not received an email detailing my options. 

2). I am about to move house which will involve a short period living in a friends house (which has broadband) before I move to a permanent home, so I'd need to pause the account for a period of time, is a pause possible? I do not want to loose BT sport via sky and access to the BT Sports App during a pause. I'd understand I need to still pay for the BT add ons.

Please do not suggest I speak to you options team I am only after advice at this stage, until I have dates I can not commit to anything

My free-online account name is associated with my forum name and I've been customer for many years.

dtv.

3 REPLIES 3
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Contract ends 5th September

@Dan_the_Van,

Only new contracts set up after 1st September 2018 are part of the proactive contract refresh communications at the moment, which is likely why you haven't received any comms, I'm afraid. 

With regards your move of house, do you have any idea how long the period will be between? If it's a matter of a week or two we can likely sort something out just by scheduling the move on the account to your new place. If you have the details and a rough time frame (we can then amend this as required) then it will give us an opportunity to offer a better indication of if this will be possible. If it's a period of month(s) then I'm afraid the account will have to be closed down as we can't pause services any longer. In this situation you'll also lose access to the BT Sport services

Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 73

@JOLO 

Thanks for your reply.

What happens after the 5th September do I got to a pay as you go service and if so how much will it be?

Noted about moving house once dates are confirmed I will be in contact with house moving team.

Thanks

DTV

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Fix

Hi @Dan_the_Van

You'd just move onto a rolling one month contract - the price would be the same, minus any discounts that you currently have on your existing contract - if you log into the Member Centre via our website, all of your invoices are available with a breakdown of each item and discounts, month by month.

Best wishes

Dave