Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

csv download

FIXED
Bob001
Hooked

csv download

Is it still possible to download a .csv spreadsheet record of landline phone calls over a given month?

This function was available for many years up to at least early 2021, but I can't find the relevant link now if it is still there.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: csv download

You can't download them as a .csv file as far as I'm aware @Bob00, though you should be able to download your bills in a PDF format where all of your calls will be displayed. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Fix

@Bob001 wrote:

Is it still possible to download a .csv spreadsheet record of landline phone calls over a given month?

It's not exactly easy to find, but it is there - as detailed in this topic:

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Phone-Log-Billing-in-CSV-Excel-Format/td-p/1777128

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Bob001
Hooked

Thanks  for your response.

The ability to download in .csv file format was definitely available on the website through until at least mid March 2021 which is when I last updated the Excel spreadsheet that I maintain periodically.

Noticing that you work for PlusNet, any chance you can find out why this feature has been removed (if it has as opposed to the link having just been moved to a not-so-obvious location on the website); for those of us that maintain spreadsheets it was much more useful than a basic .pdf image.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Bob001, thanks for getting back to us. I am sorry for the issues downloading your calls.

As @198kHz has advised, this should be possible as per the instructions in the link they have provided. If you go to the Billing section of your account, you should have an option for 'view calls' and from there can view billed or unbilled, with the option to 'export'.

If you are still having issues accessing this, please get back to me so I can review this further for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team