Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting a month for features to activate

FIXED
B8K
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Waiting a month for features to activate

I am told not to interfere with features whilst they are waiting to activated but I've waited about a month!!
Tags (2)
13 REPLIES 13
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Waiting a month for features to activate

Hey @B8K,

I'm really sorry to hear about this. Which features currently aren't activated on your end?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
B8K
Dabbler

My billing area says 'you currently have an order in progress' and has said that for a month. I am waiting for Voicemail and Call Protect to be activated.
B8K
Dabbler

It is not fixed. I pressed the fix button expecting some suggestion on how to fix it.
B8K
Dabbler

This is not fixed, I clicked fix by mistake, being new to the forum.
B8K
Dabbler

I hope you saw my reply. I am waiting for Voicemail and Call Protect to be activated. I pressed the fix key in error.
seebee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 9

@B8K as you put the "fix" on, I think you should be able to remove it. If you choose the "Post options" dropdown menu in the post currently showing as the green one, is there an entry in there called "Not the fix" - does that remove the fix?

B8K
Dabbler

No, I can't seem to change it.
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Fix

Thanks for getting back to us and don't worry, we can still reply to the thread even if it's been marked as fixed Smiley 

Looking at the account, the Plusnet Call Protect feature should already be active - please could you try completely unplugging the phone from the socket for a couple of minutes and then plugging it back in again to see if this makes any difference on your end?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
B8K
Dabbler

Thank you. 1471 works now. Does this mean Call Protect is also active?
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

That's great news! Call Protect should be active but may need setting up before you get the desired results from it. We have a guide on how to use the feature, here. Please let me know if you run into any issues and I'll be happy to help out Smiley

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
B8K
Dabbler

I did unplug the phone and Voicemail worked but I can't check Call Protect. On my account it still says these features are awaiting activation.....So there must be a lag between the fix and the update on my account.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,605

Hi there,

I've placed an order to correct this which should complete within an hour. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,605

@B8K

Unfortunately the exchange which your phone line is served by doesn't support Call Protect. Haven't seen this type of issue in many years as it's a rarity this happens. I'm afraid there isn't anything we can do in these cases. 

I've arranged for Call Protect to be removed from your account so it's not stuck in a pending state forever more. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet