cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services Not Working

chris301up
Dabbler

Services Not Working

Yesterday afternoon our broadband and home telephone service went off for quite some time. The broadband has returned, although painfully slow, but the telephone service remains off with no dial tone.

I have attempted to contact Plusnet through the website but the online chat is not working, as usual, and I'm unable to telephone as I cannot get a dial tone.

Does anyone know if there is a current fault within the B65 area, or maybe someone can provide an email address I can use to contact the service team etc..

4 REPLIES 4
agedgopher
All Star
Fixes: 15

Re: Services Not Working

There is no way that you can use email to contact Plusnet.

Hopefully a staff member will see your post and respond soon.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@chris301up If your broadband is working you may able to raise a fault online at https://faults.plus.net 

chris301up
Dabbler

I've tried that but it keeps reporting my previous telephone number and won't let me proceed further. Why, oh why is it always so difficult to get things sorted out when we have problems with Plusnet? 

KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Hi @chris301up 

Sorry to hear this.

I can see that you have now raised a fault online and this has been reported to our suppliers. We will be in touch with further updates.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team