cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone issues... again :(

Teloriun
Dabbler

Phone issues... again :(

Having had an issue resolved just over a month ago last month (ticket #91658420) I'm once again subject to issues with my phone line.
It either rings intermittently or crackles and 'hangs up'.  I'd appreciate if someone can do a test and see what and where the fault is so I can get this sorted once and for all.
12 REPLIES 12
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Phone issues... again :(

Sorry to hear about the issue.
I've tested the line and picked up on a potential issue.
Can you check my update on ticket 93532087 and let me know if I can call and go through some checks with you tomorrow?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Teloriun
Dabbler

Thanks for the response.  I've updated the ticket, including tests already performed.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi there Teloriun,
Sorry it's down again Sad
I'm passing your details over to Adam now, he gets into the office soon. I'll see if there's anything we can do remotely first, as I know that we're a bit limited in the time that we can get you to do any further testing.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Cheers Teloriun and cheers Matty,
I've just updated your ticket and will be in touch later.
UPDATE: Cheers for taking my call. I'll be in touch again on Monday after the visit.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Teloriun
Dabbler

Can the engineers be tracked?  Missus says no sign of the engineer yet and it#s 13:29...now  Undecided
** update - 16:39 and no engineer visit.  missus is..well...rather frustrated shall we say (due to staying in all day to wait when the appointment was 08:00 to 13:00)? Undecided   it also doesn't help that the internet has not worked since the tests we did on Friday night - so she cant even watch catchup downton abbey...cant wait to get home from work  Cry **
Teloriun
Dabbler

Sorry for the double post - but is there an update on the engineer? No phone no internet and the wife stayed in all day yesterday for apparently no reason whatsoever. Thanks.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Teloriun,
Adam's got an eye on this for you. He'll be back in touch on Ticket: 93532087 by the end of the day.
Sorry for the delay Sad
Teloriun
Dabbler

thanks for the reply.  ive told the wife not to bother waiting in any longer today - shes gone into the office now seeing as she cant work from home.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Cheers for your time on the phone.
Really gutted about the missed engineer visit.
I'll speak with you again on Thursday after the next booking.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Teloriun
Dabbler

Hi Adam
Thanks for taking ownership of the phone and internet issue I had and getting it through to completion.
Will I be entitled any compensation for the loss of service, and the no-show from the engineer? I ask as if he'd have turned up and we weren't there, we'd have been slapped with a 60quid fine!
Thanks
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi Teloriun,
I have addressed this on a fresh ticket correspondence for you. This can be found on Ticket: 94025682
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Teloriun
Dabbler

Many thanks Matty.  Happy for you to 'lock' this thread.