cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing World of Warcraft issues

Desatanus

Re: Ongoing World of Warcraft issues

thanks for the reply Gandalf - this morning WoW is behaving as normal but internet access seems really slow - accessing forum is very laggy but at least  - WoW is playing ok at the moment - so I'll see how it goes - cheers

Desatanus

ps - checked my account details and I'm on a dynamic ip address - but I'm pretty sure I've been paying for the extra £5 for some time now for a static ip - can you check my account and make sure that the extra £5 I pay is for that service and either refund me since it was changed or put me back on a static ip (or let me know what the extra £5 is for). Cheers

Mackem1973
Grafter

Untitled.jpg Internet went weird again  5 mins ago strange as i was watching netflix and on skype at the time and neither of them dropped  just wow and couldnt get on to other sites such as FB or my E-mails and i cant be doing this 2-3 times everyday

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 639

Hi Gary. How are things since Saturday? I think it's a known issue that these forums can be a bit sluggish occasionally.

We also charge a one off fee of £5 for a static IP.

When the this problem was resolved, I did a clean up removing all static IPs we added because of this, refunding the £5 back if it was taken. There's always a possibility of human error that I missed something, can you confirm that we've charged you for a static IP on an invoice and we've not refunded it back to your bank account? You can check your bills from Here.

@Mackem1973, as you seem to be experiencing issues with more than just world of warcraft, I asked our mods to move a few of the posts you've made to a new thread which can be found Here. I'd suggest keeping to one topic as opposed to cross posting across various threads as it helps keep all information in one place rather than having to piece things together.

I believe one of my colleague has asked you to try a wired connection as opposed to WiFi, I understand this may be inconvenient but it's simply to narrow down where the problem may lie. 

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team