Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UKreg.com

seanbranagh
Grafter

UKreg.com

Does anyone use this company?
Is it straight forward for the average person to change nameservers on domains registered with them?
I have a potential website client who has pre registered their domain names by themselves and I will need to get them to change their nameservers to point to my server when I build their site.
6 REPLIES 6
itsme
Grafter

Re: UKreg.com

I do, no problem changing nameservers. I have as i use dnsmadeeasy.com. Are you building a DNS server?
UKreg are part of Fasthosts.
seanbranagh
Grafter

That is good. I know some domain reg companies make simple changes like this more difficult than it needs to be.
I already have built a dns/web/mail server on a vps from Eukhost. I host my websites there. I usually register the domains on behalf of my custommers but as this new custommer already has their domains registered I just need them to change to my nameservers so I can host their site/email etc.
seanbranagh
Grafter

Sorry for starting the topic in the wrong place, still finding my way round the new layout.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Don't worry - there was some disagreement as to where it should go  Lips_are_sealed
seanbranagh
Grafter

I thought the help and support section was maybe just for Plus Net releated stuff.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

In some ways you are correct but putting technical questions in Chit Chat doesn't seem right