Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safeguard won't stay enabled

tcj1971
Rising Star

Re: Safeguard won't stay enabled

@steve440 

Plusnet need to take the advert / page down on the website that promotes Safeguard what I posted at the top of this page the other day as a lot of folk will be signing up due to the Safeguard feature being included

Can it be classed as false advertising? Not sure as it is free.....no idea

JonoH
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 116

@Kelly wrote:

@JonoH can you make sure this is talked about in the Digital Teams?   Bit of a shotgun to the foot moment. 😕

If you look closely you'll see that that tweet has disappeared now 😉 and I agree that whilst it's not working for everybody it is something that we shouldn't be shouting about, until it's resolved. Unfortunately I have no visibility of what others send until it is sent.

Regarding this issue, we have made progress with this and I'll update as soon as we have something concrete to share.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
tcj1971
Rising Star

@JonoH 

A week ago you said progress has been made with fixing Safeguard. So...has the concrete dried yet?

It is now starting to get very annoying as this Safeguard issue started at the end of March

This is nothing to do with me but there are even some recent Plusnet reviews mentioning the Safeguard issue (amongst all the other poor reviews) on a well known review site.

It cannot be doing Plusnet any favours whatsoever with all the negativity flying about whether it be on review sites or social media

JonoH
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 116

Once we've an update I'll share it, there's little value in me sharing anything else I'm afraid.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager