cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noob webmail question

imperium

Noob webmail question

Hi folks,  My stepfather signed up with the PlusNet Services Bundle Essential back in 2003, which was about £1.99 a month.  Shortly after, I inherited his PlusNet webmail address and have been using it ever since, and use it through Windows Live Mail client.  I thought for a change I'd sign in directly to PlusNet and notice that no payments have been taken out since 02/08/2003.  Do I take it that Webmail is now free?  I'm only asking, as PlusNet are not my ISP, BT is.
Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Noob webmail question

Hi imperium,
I shall do my best to help but I'd need to have a look into the account. Can you send me a private message with the username and I'll get back to you shortly?
Thanks!
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for your PM imperium!
I have had a look over the account and everything looks absolutely fine. Providing the webmail is working without any problems then you can carry on using it as you have been doing Smiley
We would always inform you of any charge being made on the account prior to us taking it.
Hope this clarifies it for you, if you have any other queries don't hesitate to get back in touch!
imperium

That's great news LinnPlusnet , thanks. 
It has been my main email address for the past 11 years so I've grown quite attached to it.  I only have one other email address and I don't use it that often.
Cheers!  Smiley
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No problem imperium!
I've had my personal email for over 15 years now so I know what you mean Smiley