cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get your e-mails through a e-mail client.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: How to get your e-mails through a e-mail client.

Hi @bushwood,

I'm glad to hear that you'd like to take up @OskarPapa's offer for a callback. Please can you send me a private message across with a number that we can reach you on and a time that would be best for us to call you?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
bushwood
Grafter

I do not know what is happening here.  I thought I had sent a PM but I do not know.  I think it would be better if someone else contacted me.  I am home most of the time.

Kind regards.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Terry.

No worries, it looks like my colleague Matt tried to call this morning but there was no answer.

Unfortunately I don't have the software installed to remote in to your computer and Matt's gone home for the night, but I've arranged for Alex to call you between 8pm and 9pm tonight. Let me know if this isn't a good time.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
bushwood
Grafter

Dear 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem Terry.

I've asked that someone calls you back tomorrow during the day.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
bushwood
Grafter

I will be home till about 1330 and away for about 2 hours, back about 1530.

Kind regards,

Terry

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I've just tried to call you but I was unable to get through.

Is your phone set to block withheld numbers by any chance?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
bushwood
Grafter

I am not sure.  Try calling [Removed]

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

bushwood
Grafter

Sorry try [Removed]

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

bushwood
Grafter

My phone is [Removed].  It works because I have called on my wife's phone.  I probably typed it incorrectly. 

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @bushwood,

Please accept my apologies that we've not been able to get back in touch with you regarding this query as of yet. I've attempted to call you again a couple of times this evening, however on each occasion I haven't been able to reach you as the line has been engaged.

As this is the case, please could you confirm another time that you may be available for a callback regarding this query?

On a side note, just having gone back through this thread there were a couple of things that I just wanted to clarify with you over the phone, but since I wasn't able to reach you, I may as well ask them on here.

Firstly, I'd like to just clarify what issues you're currently facing with the email service? It seems like you're able to use your primary mailbox but are unable to use the secondary ones from my understanding.

If this is the case, due to the issues we've had whilst trying to get in touch with you and due to the way we propose to resolve this issue, it may be worth going through our guide on how to set up our email addresses within 3rd party client software, just to make sure that the settings properly align. For reference, this can be found here.

If this helps to resolve the issue please let us know, but otherwise please let us know when you'll be available for further contact and we'll follow this up with you as soon as possible.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
bushwood
Grafter

Hi AJ,

I am at home alone!   Can you give any idea when you will call?

Kind regards,

Terry

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @bushwood,

I've raised a ticket on your account recapping what was discussed over the phone this afternoon, which can be found here.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
bushwood
Grafter

Hi Daniel,

I am sorry but you are mistaken.  I have two computers that will not send on Outlook 365..  Two emails (td@bu...  and terry@bu...) will receive but not send.  On the other computer (dianne@bu...) can receive but not send.  All on Outlook 365.

They can receive and send on webmail.  That is not good enough.

Furthermore, I have managed to get gmail on one of the computers but the other (dianne) cannot accept gmail.

I find it very, even impossible, to get plusnet on the phone or communicate by email.

This has been going for about 2 weeks.  I had the Community take over my one of my computers for about two or more days and they said that it was OK because it is alright on webmail.

I have had MS take over my one of my computers for over 2 days.  After they have tried everything they were denied help from plusnet because I was not on line.  They decided that the fault was with plusnet.  Basically MS said there was a problem with relay.plus.net and my computers.

This all started when I moved from Hong Kong to London about two weeks ago.  They were working fine in Hong Kong.

I am going to France, London, Dublin, France and probably back to Ireland so it is difficult for me to follow emails and hand over my computers to a technician.  Nevertheless I will try to answer emails.  You will gather from all the help I have had from the Community and MS that they have tried everything in the plusnet webs.       

I am at a loss to what to do next.

Terry

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @bushwood, thanks for getting back to us.

I would just like to clarify where we are currently at with this and what works/ doesn't work at the moment.

- I can see from your contact on the phone with Alex, that he believed to have resolved the terry@ account, is this not the case?

- What settings do you currently have inputted in the out going settings for all the affected mailboxes that are having issues?

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team