Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing history required please

munkfish
Grafter
Fixes: 3

Billing history required please

Can I please get a copy of all the bills from my billing history sent to my registered Plusnet account (munkfish2020) email address.  As it stands I can only see seven of the last bills I've paid back to Feb 2023.

Many thanks.

22 REPLIES 22
James30
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 25

Re: Billing history required please

@munkfish - I can't send the bills to your email for security reasons but as I can see them here so you should be able to as well on the portal. Do you want to DM me and show me some screenshots of what you see on the portal invoice section?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
James - Plusnet Sheffield
Plusnet Help Team
munkfish
Grafter

Thanks, have PM'ed you now.

The issue is I can only see the last 7 bills in my history when there should be 2-3 dozen entries (since 2020).  I used to be able to see all of them when I last checked (not sure when that was exactly, maybe a few months back but could be a year or more!), but the interface appears to have changed since then and now I can only see a handful of the most recent bills.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to confirm what @munkfish  is seeing

In my account I also can only get to the last SEVEN bills - and view the associated bill breakdown details.

If I click on "View payments", then "View more", I see a list of the amounts I've paid back since June 2022, but no details.

munkfish
Grafter

Exactly!  Same with the payments page, only goes back to June 2022. Sad

I'm sure there used to be a drop down list that you could use to pull up any of the previous bills, but now that's gone and the replacement page / interface seems to only allow you to view the 7 previous bills.

Also noticed the calls page has changed as well, I'm sure you used to be able to download a list of all the calls made but now it's a system where you click a link and the list of calls is displayed at the bottom of the page; not the worst but not the best really, would be better to be able to download the call logs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't understand why Plusnet start off with perfectly useable pages, then repeatedly incrementally dumb them down and making them unnecessarily more difficult to use.  Why not leave working things alone ! ! !

Yet another reason I'm leaving this sinking ship !  😧 - roll on Tuesday I can't wait to get out of here !!!

munkfish
Grafter

Yes I've just got out as well I'm afraid, hence the request for all the old bills. 

I can't fault the service itself but the way the billing is organized is absolutely insane (with about 8 different things on each bill when all I have is broadband + line + call package!).  And I feel very resentful the way that the last 'upgrade' I was sold last year ended up being very costly compared to the other offerings elsewhere yet I was being told by the sales agent it was the best deal he'd ever seen. Roll_eyes

The staff / moderators on here have always been really great though whenever I've had a problem, they put up with a hell of a lot of stick for stuff that's not their fault.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where are you off to ?,  I'm going to A&A.

The staff used to be great, when it was @Kelly and the three Chris P's  ( @Chris , @Pettitto , @chrispurvey )

but it's been all downhill since they were forced out.

My bugbears were the removal of traffic prioritisation in July 2017,  failure to implement IPv6 despite trialling it since 2011,  the removal of VoIP in 2015,  removal of the ticket system for reporting problems, and an utter loss of direction in recent years with no sign of innovating, or maintaining existing services, but instead a steady loss of products and previously useful features.

When I joined Force9, 24 years ago, they were the ISP for techies, with the support to match, and stayed that way for a while when they became Plusnet, but things started going badly wrong when BT took over.

Now I can't see Plusnet surviving if they are stripped down to only supplying broadband with nothing else, at race to the bottom pricing.

Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Ha, I wasn't forced out. Just took an opportunity to move on and become a climbing bum Smiley

Sorry to see you have to move on. Sad
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

@munkfish wrote:

The issue is I can only see the last 7 bills in my history when there should be 2-3 dozen entries (since 2020).  I used to be able to see all of them when I last checked (not sure when that was exactly, maybe a few months back but could be a year or more!), but the interface appears to have changed since then and now I can only see a handful of the most recent bills.

Since September 2018, only the last 15 months of bills are available for viewing and that appears to still be the case, at least for 3 accounts I’ve checked via the Member Centre (both customer accounts for family and my own).

For me, after going to the billing tab then clicking the “View bills” button, I’m taken here where it shows the last 7, then there’s a button labelled “View more”, and clicking this reveals the remaining 8. Do you see this your side?

Additionally, clicking on, for example, “Change payment method” takes me to the usual page where the last 15 months of bills can be viewed via a drop-down. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gandalf wrote:

For me, after going to the billing tab then clicking the “View bills” button, I’m taken here where it shows the last 7, then there’s a button labelled “View more”, and clicking this reveals the remaining 8. Do you see this your side?

@Gandalf  -  Nope, there is no "View more" button.

Screenshot 2023-09-02 at 08-46-20 Billing History Member Centre Plusnet.png

Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 74

@Anonymous 

what happens when you click on View payments?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dan_the_Van  that only brings up a list of amounts that got charged to my credit card, but does not have the billing detail for working out discounts, referrals, or other adjustments, etc.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

I know it is no help to @munkfish  or @Anonymous  now, but I used to download the PDF bill every month. I still have all my PN invoices on one of my externals.

John
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 396

@Gandalf 

It seems to be browser dependant !

Chrome on an Android tablet doesnt show the 'view more' button.

Firefox on Windows 11 doesnt show the 'view more' button.

Edge on Windows 11 does show the 'view more' button. Clicking it gives me bills back to Jul 22.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.