cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract and first bill more than agreed amount

September54

New contract and first bill more than agreed amount

I have just started a new 24 month contract with Plusnet and have received notice of my first bill, which is more than double the agreed monthly charge. 

I’ve made repeated attempts to call Plusnet, but give up after waiting 45 minutes each time to speak to someone. 

Is anyone there……?  For an ‘award winning service’, this is a really disappointing start.

Please can someone at Plusnet pick this up and resolve my issue, as it seems this is the only means of getting in touch with you.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New contract and first bill more than agreed amount

Have you looked at the breakdown of the charges in your bill to see where the discrepancy is ?

You should be able to go to your  "Billing History"  and then click on "View Bill"

September54

Thanks for your comment. 

Yes, I have checked the detail of my bill.  I have been charged for the coming month, but the monthly charges set out are the out of contract rates and not the rates in my contract.  I have the initial e-mail with the agreed charge for the next 24 months. 

Looking at this forum it seems to be a familiar issue?

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Hey there @September54 sorry for the issues you are having. I have created a ticket here to let you know what I have done.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team