cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camsecure Live Webcams

ajbrown1965
Grafter

Camsecure Live Webcams

Does anyone have a problem connecting to live webcams in various location in Britain which are operated by Camsecure? I have no problems with live feeds from cameras operated by other companies, but Camsecure ones just don't load.. This happens with any device connected through my router (Billion 8800NL), and has only started in the last week or so, i.e.no software or hardware changes to account for it. My brother-in-law who is on S*y BB at home has no problems, but this weekend is staying with us, and he can't get these web cams to work on his laptop either. At first I though it was a problem with Adobe Flashplayer, but anything else depending on this works fine on all my machines. Any suggestions would be gratefully received!
1 REPLY 1
ajbrown1965
Grafter

Re: Camsecure Live Webcams

Problem now sorted. Over the weekend had more and more delays connecting with various web sites and so eventually did a reboot of the router - not just disconnect/connect but a full restart. Seems to have cleared the problem. I don't know if it was the router or the gateway I was connected to, but seems OK now.