cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sorry to go

cathymolly

sorry to go

We're leaving Plusnet with regret as we're going to live on a canal boat. Going to miss the speed and reliability (and price) of the fibre-optic broadband. Always found the telephone personnel helpful and friendly on the few occasions I had any difficulties. Netflix won't be the same if I have to wait for it to buffer through 3/4G!
3 REPLIES 3
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: sorry to go

Sorry to hear you're leaving Cathy.
I have also often considered becoming a pirate, however I haven't had the luck of finding the perfect vessel yet, unlike yourself.
I see that your account closure has been all sorted, so wishing you all the best.  Smiley
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Hi Cathymolly,
A warm welcome to the forums if only briefly to say farewell well.
Really do hope that you'll enjoy life on a canal boat.  I did it for two years it can be fun when the weather is good but a real challenge at other times.  I managed to find a good coal merchant not too far away and a local launderette which would do a full service wash.  They folded everything so neatly that it never needed ironing.
If the canal ever freezes over do not let it disuade your from having a little cruise, there is noting which quite matches the sound of heaving breaking ice of a bright clear winter's day.
Good luck.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

artmo
Aspiring Champion

Hi cathymolly, good luck with your new life on the canal. A friend of mine used to live on the Thames and I often enjoyed lovely weekends down there. Never drunk so much wine Wink Wink