cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet/quidco

dark1

plusnet/quidco

Hi all, I registered with plusnet through quidco (£28 cashback) but after approx 5 weeks response from quidco is that plusnet "cannot trace transaction- order reference not found or does not exist" If thats the case then how am I on this site. very disappointed with plusnets response to this. has anyone else had same experience? Sad
6 REPLIES 6
nadger
Rising Star

Re: plusnet/quidco

Welcome to the forums  Smiley
Hope you get the matter resolved but membership of these forums is, at the end of the day, priceless  Roll_eyes
Dom
Grafter

Quote from: dark1
Hi all, I registered with plusnet through quidco (£28 cashback) but after approx 5 weeks response from quidco is that plusnet "cannot trace transaction- order reference not found or does not exist" If thats the case then how am I on this site. very disappointed with plusnets response to this. has anyone else had same experience? Sad

Perhaps look at your PN bill and get an order number from there, then send it to Quidco. I use Quidco and have never had a problem with them. I got £80 cash-back for buying a T-Mobile phone the other day.
dark1

Hi Dom, sent the order number and all details to quidco early on but it's plusnet that denies any knowledge of the transaction, therefore as i say, how can I be connected and on this site etc.? Maybe its a ploy to get custom?  Angry
Dom
Grafter

Hmm, that's strange. So as you're connected to the internet through PN, perhaps you could ask for your order number from PN directly. You must have one, or else you wouldn't be online!
Or perhaps you didn't have cookies enabled (or some other technical problem) when you clicked through to the PN site from Quidco, and so the transaction wasn't logged.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi all,
Yes, cookies have caused this kind of problem before. We'd have no reason to deny the creation of your account or any transactions being made so let us know if you need any more additional information from us
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
dark1

Hi Adam, have sent all info required by quidco. Because of the response from plusnet to quidco as far as quidco is concerned the "claim" is now closed, therefore I take it I must put it down to experience unless plusnet are prepared to honour transaction somehow. Also thanks Dom for your input mate.
D